GDT: Red Wings @ Penguins - Saturday 12/3 @ 7:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Well if someone would have told me (b4 the game started) that we would be tied halfway thru the 3rd I'd have been pleasantly surprised

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Wings just like tie games. Wouldn't matter if they were up 6-0 goin into the 3rd. They manage a way to be tied 6-6 halfway through. Amazing to watch this type consistency in getting games tied.

rx7dryver

Apr 11, 2009
This team is just pathetic. I knew with ONLY a two goal lead that they were getting 0 points. What a joke.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Way too slow. Coreau had plenty of time to get over and just froze. This will be a good lesson for him. He's got a lot to learn.

Pens decided to turn on the jets. This is how they won the Cup. Just getting everywhere faster. We have no answer. We aren't a fast or shifty enough defense.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Yes has nothing to do with Jerk0 stading there and watching Kessel walk right in all alone hahaha. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Obviously the goal scorer and the coverage have something to do with most goals. Thanks for pointing that out. Doesn't change the fact that Coreau had his eye on Kessel for way too long before responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad