GDT: Red Wings @ Penguins - Saturday 12/3 @ 7:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
This one could get ugly. I hate to admit this, but I'm actually looking forward to watch Crosby and Malkin. Want to see what it looks like having two elite forwards again and Crosby has been a machine.

avssuc

Hockey is for everyone!
May 1, 2016
Gulf Coast
This one could get ugly. I hate to admit this, but I'm actually looking forward to watch Crosby and Malkin. Want to see what it looks like having two elite forwards again and Crosby has been a machine.

Yep, they've dropped some tough ones of late to bad teams. They will be ready to play. With all the injuries, not good for the Wings.

Pens 6-3 after they score on an empty net to close it out.

Dude is sick:

One Blurred Eye

Prefer the future.
Sep 27, 2014
1003 simulations says a likely Pens 5-2 victory, only 33% chance Detroit finds a way to win, with close to a 20% chance of picking up at least one point in overtime, but picked out of the hat for a Detroit 3-2 overtime triumph (eventually, after 5 more series of simulations).

Mount Suribachi

Nov 15, 2013
England
All these loser points are killing us. Either get the two points or lose in regulation please.

At this rate we're going to end up with the worstvof both worlds - no playoffs, and the 14th pick (assuming Holland doesn't trade it for a rental to try and get in the playoffs)

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
All these loser points are killing us. Either get the two points or lose in regulation please.

At this rate we're going to end up with the worstvof both worlds - no playoffs, and the 14th pick (assuming Holland doesn't trade it for a rental to try and get in the playoffs)

What loser points? It's the OLD TIE! Tie = 1p.

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
I'm going out on a wild limb and predict a 2-1 loss. Blashill says PG we were real good but have to be better..."things to work on".

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Ugh, why the **** is Coreau in net...

Fleury and Coreau... over/under 10 goals today?

Mister Ed

Dec 21, 2008
Coreau confirmed for tonight, talk about being thrown in the fire against PIT.

Good to see Jurco in the top 9.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Well, no. Jimmy Howard is hurt, not dead. And he's completely unproven in the NHL.

Well, yes. When Jimmy is gone, Coreau will be our loved and underpaid backup which becomes a new fan favourite when Mrazek struggles with a bigger paycheck.

Coreau has been nothing but steady and solid from last season to this day. TOP3 goalie in AHL. Very impressive at pre-season and nothing has changed in AHL at this season.

It gives a a good combo of fast reactionary goalie in Mrazek and big monster-goalie in Coreau for the future. Good differencies to have nice goalie matchups against different teams.

Poor Coreau, it will be a tough test for him in his debut.

it's an opportunity. Nothing negative in here.

Guy loves to get a chance. He has waited this for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad