GDT: Red Wings @ LA Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Wow Blashill discovered this thing called chemistry. Yeah Blash it's called chemistry. Chem-is-try. C-H-E-M-I-S-T-R-Y

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
I expect manthas production to drop a little, but it will be offset by pp production at some point (because he's getting none atm) . Hopefully he can be a PPG player, that would be huge for this organization. An actual elite player.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
What the hell LA? What a terrible effort that was. Detroit played last night and you can't even score a goal against a player who was serving Wendy's in the minors last month.

Wood Stick

Dec 25, 2015
Remember that time Blashill sat pretty much one of our most offensive weapons. Shocker that when AA is back, we actually score.

Don't think that happens without him sitting. Him sitting is a good coaching move to me IMO. Showed him that he needs to play a 200 foot game to play. AA seemed motivated today everywhere

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
I needed that. What a refreshing game.

On nights like this, AA looks like a star. How I hope he can start doing it a little more consistently and keep improving the weak parts of his game. That rush at the end of the game.. wow. Insane speed up the middle, manages to control a bouncing pass, splits the D. That was some McDavid-level stuff if not for being caught off guard by the goalie's poke check.

Mantha with another strong game. So many slick little plays.

Sproul continuing to make it look ridiculous to have him in the pressbox so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad