Post-Game Talk: Red Wings get back in the win Column 4-3 over Buffalo

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Well it wasn't pretty but it got us 2 points and some guys might have found their mojo again

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I'll take it, some unlucky bounces led to their goals, and the lines looked better today.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Lol Wings struggle a win against the Sabres. They sure don't make it easy. But a win's a win.

Also team USA destroys Czech 7-0 . Go USA!

TheRatPoisoner

Feb 23, 2015
From the 2 periods I saw, they looked pretty sloppy to me. They needed these two points though just to stay in the mix, so I guess ya take em' however ya can get em'

Sheahan for 2 pt night
Mrazek for a couple of clutch saves
Tats for GWG

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Best game out of all of Nyquist, Tatar and Sheahan in a while with them all on different lines. Not just the points, I liked the aggressiveness of all three guys.

Sheahan
Tatar
Mrazek

HM: Nyquist and Richards

hyduK

Feb 21, 2009
Sheahan
Mrazek
Tats

2nd goal was the only one mrazek really had a chance on and even that was an unlucky bounce off the post then his ass.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Jack Eichel was incredible tonight by the way, so excited as an American hockey fan. Eichel and Matthews with Larkin playing #3C is going to be a nightmare in international tournaments maybe not 2018 but in China that is the kind of depth the USA really hasn't enjoyed down the middle since the Golden Era of American hockey in the mid-90's.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I doubt they do it, but when Quincey is ready they should sit Ericsson to see if they can get him some treatment on is hip and some rest. He looks to be struggling again with mobility and I am wondering if that has flared up again.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
And Z gets his 7th goal this game. Way to go you're on fire. Don't hold back bro! Seriously though, this guys declining faster than the Titanic.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
I doubt they do it, but when Quincey is ready they should sit Ericsson to see if they can get him some treatment on is hip and some rest. He looks to be struggling again with mobility and I am wondering if that has flared up again.

Can they sit Kronwall too? He looks like our worst dman at times. Is he injured out of gas??

korrowan

Sponsor
Feb 8, 2011
Jack Eichel was incredible tonight by the way, so excited as an American hockey fan. Eichel and Matthews with Larkin playing #3C is going to be a nightmare in international tournaments maybe not 2018 but in China that is the kind of depth the USA really hasn't enjoyed down the middle since the Golden Era of American hockey in the mid-90's.

I wish Eichel the worst as I do all opposing players. The fact they let him walk in on his first was mostly awful defense and the second one any player not named Helm could score and due to Datsyuk playing like a 40 year old. This game was disappointing at best as they tried their hardest to lose and make Eichel look like the second coming. Some say a win is a win but this team is just bad and the sabres just happened to be slightly worse.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad