GDT: Red Wings @ Ducks Game 42 8:00 ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Idk I feel an OT coming tonight. Like a 1-1 or 2-2 going to OT. Be nice to score 3 or more though like we should be capable of. Larkin shouldn't be on the 3rd line. Put him with Dats on the 2nd if you want to move him. That would be awesome. Then move Helm to the 3rd line and keep Tatar there. Would love to see that line.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
Idk I feel an OT coming tonight. Like a 1-1 or 2-2 going to OT. Be nice to score 3 or more though like we should be capable of. Larkin shouldn't be on the 3rd line. Put him with Dats on the 2nd if you want to move him. That would be awesome. Then move Helm to the 3rd line and keep Tatar there. Would love to see that line.

You want Dats and Larkin getting run by Perry, Kesler, and whatever trash grinders and bangers Anaheim has?

Actual Thought*

We will score between 0 and 2 goals. That's all I know.

I agree. Mrazek will stand on his head and we will win or he won't and we will lose. Pretty much like every game this year.:laugh: Detroit hasn't won more than 3 in a row all season. I don't see any real improvement yet so......?

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Don't like some of Tatar's decisions on the point. He really handcuffed Green on a couple of those passes. We're lucky Green is really poised with it.

TheRatPoisoner

Feb 23, 2015
Don't like some of Tatar's decisions on the point. He really handcuffed Green on a couple of those passes. We're lucky Green is really poised with it.

Yeah, Green's patience and ability to make a pass in tight is pretty impressive.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Tatar scoring right off the bat was nice.

now we need another here with this pp. Let's go get this thing going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad