Pre-Game Talk: Red Wings @ Avs | Alumni Game Feb 26, 5pm MT | Stadium Series Feb 27, 6pm MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coloradorov

Oct 7, 2009
Denver
Co-worker said he read an article (very recently) saying Forsberg won't be playing...
Tell me that's not true! :help:

None of us could know for sure, but at the SJS game on Wednesday night, they showed an interview with foppa and he indicated he would be playing.

He was probably winding you up, or it was lazy click bait journalism.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Co-worker said he read an article (very recently) saying Forsberg won't be playing...
Tell me that's not true! :help:

Haven't seen that but in a twitter quote, I read that his ankle is still very weak and he doesn't enjoy skating anymore. I think he'll play though....can't imagine him not. I know I saw a picture of him and Danny Hinote surprising some folks by skating with them the other night on twitter somewhere.

Ensane

EL GUAPO
Mar 2, 2002
Despite my proximity to Coors, I decided to watch this one from the comfort of my home. Given the nostalgia, I think I'd prefer to watch this one on TV.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
I love how we're able to get our guys into random practices/games/sessions because Joe and Patrick run the team. :laugh:

Random Denver recreational coach: "But... we have a practice schedul..."

Joe: "You heard him boys, invade the PeeWee practice!"

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
I love how we're able to get our guys into random practices/games/sessions because Joe and Patrick run the team. :laugh:

Random Denver recreational coach: "But... we have a practice schedul..."

Joe: "You heard him boys, invade the PeeWee practice!"

As long as those PeeWees don't slewfoot Foppa, it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad