Red Wings’ Alex Nedeljkovic goes to Grand Rapids for conditioning

sepster

Gerard Gallant is my Spirit Animal
Aug 19, 2005
North of the 'D"
Zadina was signed this off-season for a 3 year deal and will still be a RFA after the deal ends, that's the only thing, for me, that is putting him ahead of Erne in terms of waivers. Erne is a UFA in the summer.

Zadina has been lapped by Berggren in terms of utility, potential, fit in the lineup. He's redundant in my books.

I get that but then what? Zadina bumps Erne off the roster so he can then either sit in the press box or play on the fourth line? Zadina should not be bumping anyone down the lineup, so the fourth line is his best hope, and he's not a fourth line player. Zadina playing on the bottom line actually makes that line worse when compared to Erne.

Reactions: 14ari13

Mister Ed

Dec 21, 2008
I get that but then what? Zadina bumps Erne off the roster so he can then either sit in the press box or play on the fourth line? Zadina should not be bumping anyone down the lineup, so the fourth line is his best hope, and he's not a fourth line player. Zadina playing on the bottom line actually makes that line worse when compared to Erne.

I guess it all depends what Lalonde's view of a 4th line is. Lately, is been Veleno between Kubalik and Suter, not actually a typical 4th line.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Would you guys trade him if given the opportunity?

I think the Penguins could use quite a bit of shake up and I'm wondering if we couldn't be partners.

Pieces would include Casey Desmith (in a BUG for BUG swap), Bleuger, Kapanen, Heinen, Dumoulin. Would be looking at Suter, Sundqvist, Zadina, Kubalik (but now how possible that is).

Basically looking at a hockey trade here - even swap. Anything you guys might be interested in doing?

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008

I think the Penguins could use quite a bit of shake up and I'm wondering if we couldn't be partners.

Pieces would include Casey Desmith (in a BUG for BUG swap), Bleuger, Kapanen, Heinen, Dumoulin. Would be looking at Suter, Sundqvist, Zadina, Kubalik (but now how possible that is).

Basically looking at a hockey trade here - even swap. Anything you guys might be interested in doing?
At the moment we have 3 good goalkeepers, we could trade one of them for draft pick. Husso of course it's number one and he's not going anywhere

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida

Right now Nedeljkovic doesn't have much value, Doubt we even get a 3rd back for what we paid. Doubt we get more than a 4th of 5th rounder if that.I'd probably do Dumo for Ned and call it a day.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010

I'd be interested in packaging Suter, Zadina and Ned for the right combo of picks/prospects if you guys have interest.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I'd be interested in packaging Suter, Zadina and Ned for the right combo of picks/prospects if you guys have interest.
We can't take cap and we likely don't have prospects worth giving up really.

Suter and Zadina for Bleuger and Heinen/Kapanen is probably what we'd be looking at. Hockey trades.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
We can't take cap and we likely don't have prospects worth giving up really.

Suter and Zadina for Bleuger and Heinen/Kapanen is probably what we'd be looking at. Hockey trades.
And your 2nd pick.

The players you listed are in their prime but not producing much.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
...Zadina has no points in 9 games and Kapanen is out-scoring Suter...so...huh?
We don't need a winger. We have too many so Suter is probably more valuable to us then Kapanan.
If Kapanan was 24 then 2nd round would go to you, but since he is 26 we have no interest at all.

Reactions: SoupNazi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad