Post-Game Talk: Recipe to a Leafs win: Give up 50 shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Things have a way of balancing out.

JVR causes a slight breeze on the goalie and the Leafs goal is disallowed the other day and Leafs lose.

Tonight JVR falls into the crease and the goal is scored and it counts and Leafs win.

Oddly the called off goal should have counted and yesterdays certainly could have been called off for goalie interference.

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
Things have a way of balancing out.

JVR causes a slight breeze on the goalie and the Leafs goal is disallowed the other day and Leafs lose.

Tonight JVR falls into the crease and the goal is scored and it counts and Leafs win.

Oddly the called off goal should have counted and yesterdays certainly could have been called off for goalie interference.

Hopefully that Malkin goal balances out something tonight, leading to a win over the B's

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
Pathetic effort and we gave up 50 shots but we won. I guess that's all that matters to some of you!

3rd periods are absolutely terrible. So many different teams playing for the Leafs in every game.

Lazy, smart, terrible, slow, fast, all rolled into one.

I was at the big wheel last night, and while they had a tough time getting it going I will say that this may have been he best game that I've seen the Senators play this year.

When the Leafs were rocking them back on their collective heels for stretches, I couldn't help but thinking that they were being dominant w/o Bolland, Bozak and Lupul, how good are they with those guys in the line-up. Good enough that the game would've been out of reach by the end of the 2nd period

As for the shot thing, the majority of shots they are allowing mostly end up right on the crest, still though not excusing it

2 points is 2 points

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
1477435_563454187079868_213420440_n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad