Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Barbashev had 33 hits on 6 games.
Schenn had 28 hits on 7 games.
Blaid had 22 hits on 7 games.
Perron had 18 hits on 7 games.
Sundqvist had 16 on 6 games.

Btw does people remember how bad Perron was in physical game and now look what he was this post-season? He didn't afraid be nasty and really go front of goaltender. Only problem with Perron was those dumb penalties in position were it wasn't needed.

Reactions: blues hillbilly

Mar 6, 2012
Perron had 7 goals this post season and a total of 4 goals in his previous seven playoff appearances put together.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
I would like to hear @Brian39 opinion about Sundqvist. :naughty:
Perron is a MUCH better player than he was in his first stint with The Blues. He is a perennial 20 goal 50+ point scorer, who plays decent defence, adds a feisty presence, and now MORE than compensates in those positive attributes, for his periodical needless, badly-timed penalties in the offensive zone. he also is finally a quantitative positive presence in the playoffs. Glad to see him win The Cup while with The Blues, rather than another team. I'd like to have seen Oshie and Berglund do the same.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Perron is a MUCH better player than he was in his first stint with The Blues. He is a perennial 20 goal 50+ point scorer, who plays decent defence, adds a feisty presence, and now MORE than compensates in those positive attributes, for his periodical needless, badly-timed penalties in the offensive zone. he also is finally a quantitative positive presence in the playoffs. Glad to see him win The Cup while with The Blues, rather than another team. I'd like to have seen Oshie and Berglund do the same.
Ummm ...really? Just nit-picking Robb. :) I agree in general that Perron is an improved player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad