Realistic Trade Proposals V aka Trade Deadline Things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
If we get Drouin, I pray it's a trade where people just say "what is Yzerman thinking??"

But he does have a good track record so that seems unlikely.

WestrnPhlyr

Go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Jul 17, 2015
NW Inland Empire
If we get Drouin, I pray it's a trade where people just say "what is Yzerman thinking??"

But he does have a good track record so that seems unlikely.

Yeah, but so does Hexy, so this could be an unstoppable force meeting the immovable object type of thing :popcorn:

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Just remembered something. When we drafted Sanheim, wasn't TB like the next pick or so and wasn't Yzerman scrambling after we picked him? Like weren't they hoping they were going to get him? Could that be a possibility of who theyre coming for in regards to Drouin?
The scout that drafted Sanheim in Calgary is one of the head scouts with TB.
Hey flyguy have you heard anything from your source?

Nope.

SuchySays

Jun 25, 2012
Poconos
lol. Some guy named Dr.PizzaMD on twitter is saying he heard the same thing as Eklund and that his source told him it's the biggest trade he's seen the Flyers do ever.

EliteProvorovSanheim

Jun 28, 2015
In EKLUND"S Post he says Yzerman wants a young Dman who can play NOW.

Yzerman is thinking about help this year too. Morin isn't ready to step in now. Tampa Bay as had been reported, they need a CHEAP ,PHYSICAL, R HANDED DMAN.

Keep in mind, Tampa Bay can't take too much back in salary.
Gudas fits the bill. Gudas, Laughton, and a another prospect #7 -#12 in system/ or pick.

peedicrakk

Apr 13, 2014
ARDMORE, PA
but you're getting their top prospect

But Drouin's value has dropped a ton and Tampa doesn't have as much leverage as they would if this wasn't such a fiasco. I don't think there's any way Tampa truly gets fair value for Drouin, or what they would have gotten if they traded him last year for whatever reason.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
lol. Some guy named Dr.PizzaMD on twitter is saying he heard the same thing as Eklund and that his source told him it's the biggest trade he's seen the Flyers do ever.

(that's who i was talking about, except he was saying it first)

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ

Im PRETTY sure its a joke account. I saw his posts and I am pretty sure he is making it up as a joke.

Richards18Forever

Nov 15, 2006
philadelphia
leier or another forward prospect from phantoms with hagg and a 3rd and 5th. as much as I can be comfortable with giving up with Drouin and not knowing what he'll ever actually turn out to be. weak offer but we can't over pay for something that isn't a lock.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Sigh.. its a rumor guy I follow but he has said Boedker has been dealt. Don't know how true though.

EDIT: He has been traded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad