"On gagne aux poings et aux points" - Denis Gauthier

"Thomas Plekanex" - Guy Carbonneau

"Milan Luchiche" - Benoit Brunet

WillHabs12

Lalime's awkwardness
Apr 15, 2013
Québec
"On va laisser André Roy "zigner" (gratter) sa guitare" - Gaston Therrien

It was on the show "5 à 7" last year. I had a video of this, but I don't know where.

Shred

Nov 1, 2005
Une mini-échappée!!!!11 (Benoit Brunet)

En vertu d'une blessure... (doesn't make any sense and he says that all the time!)

Deaner

Oct 9, 2011
Chapeau a Zartonk for a thread that's making me forget the last three hours.

jpchabby

Drive for 25
Mar 3, 2006
Er..guys, that's how you pronounce Dvorak. Like the composer.
But the rest are teh LOLZ.

Actually it was more of a joke towards Houde, for when he always tries to pronounce the name of the player perfectly :laugh: It's great he does it, really, but sometimes it just seems too much. Perhaps "Chfan" (Mike) can help me: was it Neckar that was pronounces Netskarch or something?

This thread is great :laugh: I know we're not supposed to write in french normally, but some things said on RDS repeatedly are just so funny :laugh:

Carboneer

Sep 25, 2008
Montreal
Penalty called or other big play followed by a whistle, but obviously seeing a replay on RDS is not possible:

"... et on reverra tout ca après la pause" :rant:

THE HOFF

Sep 26, 2007
I think this fits in here. One of many incidents showcasing gaston therrien's cluelessness. They can't come up with a better guy, honestly ? he covers the tournament and says that? my god fire him. its irritating he's got an IQ of 14, on a good day. when he goes to the board to draw Xs and Os , I always wonder how dumb do they think we are?

as for the commentators ... '' c'est dissssissssile '' or '' jai pas de probleme avec ca'' from brunet always made me laugh, and yvon pedneault saying ''vous savez, dans l'organigrame du canadien ... '' I wished for him to get kicked in the nutsack every time he said that.

Last edited:

djeez

Fower Porward
Nov 1, 2009
Quebec
I can still hear it echoing in my head...

''Guillaume (Latendresse) joue un fort match, Pierre''

GeoffMolson

Apr 16, 2013
"Et bien, celui-la a fait mal aux Canadiens."
"Mon cher Marc"
"Quelle jeu bizzare"
-Houde

"Il retourne péniblement au banc des siens."

-Marc

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
I think this fits in here. One of many incidents showcasing gaston therrien's cluelessness. They can't come up with a better guy, honestly ? he covers the tournament and says that? my god fire him. its irritating he's got an IQ of 14, on a good day. when he goes to the board to draw Xs and Os , I always wonder how dumb do they think we are?

as for the commentators ... '' c'est dissssissssile '' or '' jai pas de probleme avec ca'' from brunet always made me laugh, and yvon pedneault saying ''vous savez, dans l'organigrame du canadien ... '' I wished for him to get kicked in the nutsack every time he said that.

There's nothing wrong with this vid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad