GDT: Rd1 G2: caPs @ caTs 7:30ish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Sorry to be negative but I fully expect a loss tonight. No Tom, 4th line broken up, no McMicheal or Protas (our 2 most promising forwards).

I think FLA will come out swinging (maybe literally) no way they lose 2 at home. Panthers win 3-2

Hope I am wrong.

I just hope we dont let them target Ovie and push us around.

Its like we are playing a 2018 version of ourselves.

out hitting us, out jerking us ...

Reactions: max21

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Random - went into office for the first time in 2+ years. I miss being out in DC.

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
Im not as high on CMC as most .. my guess is hes just not enough of a grinder and back checker. Doesnt win the board battles ...

Hes a center being asked to do wing things and its just not a mesh w the coaching staff right now?

Kinda like Vrana .. good player but not quite for this team at this time.

When he moves to center, the wrinkles will be ironed out.
Agreed, plus he's not a PK'er yet, the kid needs to bulk up and weight train all summer long, next year I think he'll be ready

Lars is a strong mucker who wins board battles and has been looking pretty good the last 10 games

Reactions: Neil Racki

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Maybe Lavi is just looking at CMM as insurance at the center position ONLY. If NB gets hurt or Eller goes blank again then CMM might slot in there.

Reactions: RedRocking and um

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Sorry to be negative but I fully expect a loss tonight. No Tom, 4th line broken up, no McMicheal or Protas (our 2 most promising forwards).

I think FLA will come out swinging (maybe literally) no way they lose 2 at home. Panthers win 3-2

Hope I am wrong.
It’s not negative, we already took home ice. They will come super hard and are the favorite. Chances are we’re even after tonight, but there is always hope.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I just cheered for a penguins goal

My lady “what is wrong with you?”
1651793337350.gif

Reactions: Neil Racki

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
I’m rooting for the old guard. Caps pens bruins … we’re all older teams going up against what we used to be .. young fast aggressive in your face

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Reminders as things tend to get more heated in the playoffs:

- Address the post, not the poster. Do not engage in personal attacks.
- Report inappropriate posts and do not respond; if you respond you risk getting infractions as well and it takes more time for us to clean up the threads.
- Caps posters are more protected here but if you take your nonsense to other boards or to the mains your margin for error is much smaller.
- Visiting posters: you will be thread banned at the first sign of trolling.
- Don't be an asshole, it's just a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad