RD Simon Nemec (2022, 2nd, NJD)

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
Here is an article on Simon Šimon Nemec - výnimočný talent stihol zaujať už aj Mariána Hossu
Key points:
-He was initially only going to play a few games, but coaches were so impressed that they kept him in lineup.
-He is a very hard worker and stays after practice to work on his skating even more.
-His favourite nhl player is Erik karlsson
-His fellow players recognize how great of a talent he is.

Reactions: singlesliceofcheese

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
He’s playing again with the u18 national team. in I believe the 4 nations tournament? Does anyone know more info about the tournament? Who all are teams playing in it? He’s now listed alongside Lambert, Savoie, and Wright as a top 2022 prospect on EP Elite Prospects - NHL Draft Center. I know it’s trivial but it feels good, haven’t seen a Slovak name in top prospects for quite a long time :D

Rusty7550

Aug 11, 2018
He’s playing again with the u18 national team. in I believe the 4 nations tournament? Does anyone know more info about the tournament? Who all are teams playing in it? He’s now listed alongside Lambert, Savoie, and Wright as a top 2022 prospect on EP Elite Prospects - NHL Draft Center. I know it’s trivial but it feels good, haven’t seen a Slovak name in top prospects for quite a long time :D
Zuchwil 5-nations tournament. Slovakia, Czech rep, Finland, Germany, Switzerland

Jabs102501

May 16, 2018
Slafkovsky should've been in that category...

tobu

Jan 10, 2013
Bratislava, Slovakia

So he's potentially a Top4 draft pick? Whoa. What's up with Slovakia producing talented Ds lately? Looking at the Slovak D roster for the national team down 4-5 years, it looks stacked.

kudla

May 11, 2016
Bratislava, Slovakia
So he's potentially a Top4 draft pick? Whoa. What's up with Slovakia producing talented Ds lately? Looking at the Slovak D roster for the national team down 4-5 years, it looks stacked.
He is potentially a top draft 4 pick for a regular hfboards user who edits the eliteprospects page. No need to overreact.

Reactions: tobu

james12

Mar 31, 2018
He definitely has a huge potential. If he continues improving and developing himself in the same fashion, he will be picked somewhere in the first two rounds. No doubt about that. Though the 2022 D core is stacked (Luneau,Casey,Leddy,Forsmark,Dowhaniuk,
Hutson,etc.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad