RD Moritz Seider (2019, 6th, DET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsuo

Boss of a Pile of Rubble
Apr 11, 2018
Michigan
So Seider has now been loaned to Rogle of SHL. I believe he was originally loaned to the DEL , does anyone know why the league and team of the loan was changed, is DEL start date pushed back?
Exactly so. The DEL start date was moved to Dec. 1 so Seider and the rest of the Red Wings want to get him playing before long. He'll be there through the end of the SHL season, but he might be able to come over and get some NHL games after that.

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit
Seider to be seems like a Ryan Suter type

Not flashy

But can log big minutes in all situations, have 1 or 2 seasons where he flirts with 50pts, hits and plays near perfect defence

That's his upside to me, not Hedman but Suter

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Seider to be seems like a Ryan Suter type

Not flashy

But can log big minutes in all situations, have 1 or 2 seasons where he flirts with 50pts, hits and plays near perfect defence

That's his upside to me, not Hedman but Suter

Bro, he's way more physical than Suter.

You're going to be seeing a lot of Seider as Ivan Drago memes stating, "Whatever he hits, he destroys!"

Reactions: Tetsuo

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Exactly so. The DEL start date was moved to Dec. 1 so Seider and the rest of the Red Wings want to get him playing before long. He'll be there through the end of the SHL season, but he might be able to come over and get some NHL games after that.

Nice yeah makes sense , SHL is a stronger league and they’ve already started the season so players will be better conditioned than those starting later . Overall will be a bigger challenge for Seider

Reactions: Tetsuo

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Nice yeah makes sense , SHL is a stronger league and they’ve already started the season so players will be better conditioned than those starting later . Overall will be a bigger challenge for Seider

Quck question: Are there any Wings prospect on other teams in the SHL? If so I hope Mo doesn't hurt them.

Reactions: mantha39

rawraw

Jan 19, 2019
How about Pronger as a comp? Big, physical and aggressive, has a nasty edge to his game, very good skater, excellent in his own zone, great hockey IQ and a good passer, strong wrist shot. Pronger was probably more developed offensively at the same age, but Seider has been playing against men at a younger age so his focus has been more on the defensive side of the game, but the kid has offensive abilities.

Last edited:

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Seider's smarter and more agile, but I don't think he's up there physically with Pronger.

Pronger doesnt use his stick as much as Pronger did but as an open ice hitter he looks like hes right there. Seider walks the line of dirty sometimes, Pronger didnt know a line existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad