RD Colton Parayko (2012, 86th, STL)

Bonin21

May 1, 2014
recently his team upset Wisconsin 1-0 in exhibition game. He had the lone goal and 6 shots on goal and was a beast defensively. NCAA season hasn't started yet so there isn't much for updates yet.
That was a regular season game.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Parayko joined the Chicago wolves shortly after signing a ATO.

He had definitely hit the ground running in his first professional stint. 3 pts in 9 games.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
I keep hearing that the Blues think the sky is the limit for him. I wouldn't be surprised if he is in the line up opening night next season.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
6'5", 225 lb monster...narrowly lost the fastest skater on his team competition, triple-digit-slapper...defensively sound...offensively blossoming...captain of his collegiate team. I'd expect him to be patrolling the blue-line in St. Louis by January '16.

If he develops a mean-streak, he's going to be the answer to all of Blues' fans prayers. The Blues defense really needs an overhaul. With Lindbohm, Edmundson and Parayko waiting in the minors, Shattenkirk, Pietrangelo and J-Bo may finally have some much needed assistance.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Haven't been this excited about a prospect of ours in a long time. Too bad it's rarely a forward.

Vladdy the Impaler

Moar Sobotka
Feb 20, 2015
The Lou
Parayko is a 6'5 monster. I can't wait to see Toews and Kane scared shitless on the blue line having this guy stare them down. He is the physical force we need to get over the playoff hump.

Dempsey

Mark it zero
Mar 1, 2002
Ladner, BC
Parayko is a 6'5 monster. I can't wait to see Toews and Kane scared shitless on the blue line having this guy stare them down. He is the physical force we need to get over the playoff hump.

As much of a fan I am of Parayko, with all due respect Toews and Kane aren't going to be scared ****less of anybody. BTW how was that word not sensored in Blue Penguin's post? :laugh:

Last edited:

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
how this thread is only 2 pages is completely shocking. Such a good young player that many fans feel will not only crack the Blues lineup but make a huge mark this season. Recently named captain during rookie camp and coaches are extremely high on him. I consider him as one of the better NHL ready prospects in the whole NHL.

Tonight had a extremely good game for his first game...
0g. 2a. 2pts. +1. 4shots. 1 hit. 1:58PP toi. 21:56toi.(2nd in toi. behind Pietrangelo) and named 3rd star.

IMPRESSIVE game. Blues have the real deal with him

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Alaska Nanooks? really, Nanooks? ....

EDIT: Wow, yeah!

UAF%20Banner3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Give it time....he's still somewhat unknown outside of the Blues fan base

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
The entire Blues' defensive prospect pool has flown so far under the radar, it's subterranean. But it won't be for long.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
oh he totally is... there are many people that don't know the name yet. Such a good player.. damn you St Louis!!!
Did you not used to be a Blues fan? Lol. I coulda sworn you used to post on our board...

The entire Blues' defensive prospect pool has flown so far under the radar, it's subterranean. But it won't be for long.
Yep. The Blues are very strong on defense in the pipeline (and in goal). They have about 7 solid defensive prospects and a couple who could really be difference makers. Parayko obviously leading the charge as he has the entire fanbase gushing over him right now. Heck, even his name makes him sound good.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Did you not used to be a Blues fan? Lol. I coulda sworn you used to post on our board...

Yep. The Blues are very strong on defense in the pipeline (and in goal). They have about 7 solid defensive prospects and a couple who could really be difference makers. Parayko obviously leading the charge as he has the entire fanbase gushing over him right now. Heck, even his name makes him sound good.
I'm really starting to think Edmundson has legit top 4 upside when paired with an OFD.

I havnt seen Parayko personally...but seriously when there's smoke, there's a fire.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012

oh ya I have posted on your board a lot... ive posted probably on every team's boards a lot!haha... I love some of the Blues prospects and players but its not like the Blues are "my team" haha

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Haven't watched him play yet but have heard so much great stuff about this guy since a year back or so. Excited to see what the hype is about :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad