News Article: Ray Shero - 2013 GM of the Year Winner

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
http://cityofchampionssports.com/2013/06/10/penguins-still-feeling-scuderis-absence/

I do not know how much the writer is respected but he seems to have the STATS to back up his article as apposed to the Fandom opinions going on here. I deal in fact guys...Like I said...Scuderi has another cup since he left and Fleury has fell apart...Someone has to explain how and why if you want to slap me around.

I'm not saying we couldn't use Scuderi. But its not because we need someone better than Martin. We need someone along with Martin.

domaug*

Nov 27, 2011
Archbald, PA
http://cityofchampionssports.com/2013/06/10/penguins-still-feeling-scuderis-absence/

I do not know how much the writer is respected but he seems to have the STATS to back up his article as apposed to the Fandom opinions going on here. I deal in fact guys...Like I said...Scuderi has another cup since he left and Fleury has fell apart...Someone has to explain how and why if you want to slap me around.

actually, we don't have to do anything for you. you're a Bruins fan coming in here trashing the Pens. you're not "discussing hockey". you're not looking for a meaningful exchange of opinions. your agenda was clear. you haven't earned anything you're asking for in this thread.

eXile59

Shirts on.
Jan 2, 2009
PA
Paul Martin is a better hockey player than Rob Scuderi. I love Scuds, but Scuderi's next crisp pass will be his first.

He was really good at getting the puck out of the zone though. When the other team was applying pressure he always managed to get it out. Often not in a tape to tape pass but still out. I would take him back.

Bojakees*

actually, we don't have to do anything for you. you're a Bruins fan coming in here trashing the Pens. you're not "discussing hockey". you're not looking for a meaningful exchange of opinions. your agenda was clear. you haven't earned anything you're asking for in this thread.

My agenda was clear that I think the GM made a bad move getting rid of Scuderi and signing Martin...I agree. Whats wrong with an opinion backed up by facts ?

Funny, I am reading this thread and half the PENS fans here are saying the guy did not deserve the award....Oh well....I got a cup to win. Take care fella's.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I completely agree, actually.

Good luck finding anyone else that does, though. The Scuderi circle jerk seems to be picking up steam, rapidly.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
My agenda was clear that I think the GM made a bad move getting rid of Scuderi and signing Martin...I agree. Whats wrong with an opinion backed up by facts ?

Funny, I am reading this thread and half the PENS fans here are saying the guy did not deserve the award....Oh well....I got a cup to win. Take care fella's.

You may think you're being respectful, but as many others have pointed out you're not. I've posted my thoughts on this board and have pointed out flaws with this team and earlier I even said I don't agree with Shero winning GM of the year, but I rarely, if ever, get into arguments with the denizens of this board like you did. Your posts are lacking tact and respect which usually go along with each other.

I mean, you ended the post I quoted with saying "...Oh well....I got a cup to win." and how is that not disrespectful? Not only that, but it's annoying you typed it as though you're a Bruins player who's actually contributing winning to the Cup. You don't have anything to win, the Bruins do.

Also, your posts are really annoying because you capitalize random words and sometimes use excessive amounts of periods which can also be annoying in it's own way.

Long story short, go away until you can be more respectful. This is coming from someone who isn't a Pens fan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad