Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 5

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Just realized Clash is the 15th.

Have Undisputed Era run-in on the 16th to hype the NXT Live on Wednesday and lay out Seth Rollins in a show closing angle, with Street Profits making the save but being laid out.

Seth hypes social media, saying maybe he’ll show up at NXT on Wednesday.

UE vs. Street Profits in a tag title rematch, breaks down, Seth makes the save.

Six-man set for the 25th, and then on the 2nd, do two big matches to go head-to-head with AEW:

Champ vs. Champ: Adam Cole vs. Seth Rollins.
Ladder match: Undisputed Era vs. Street Profits for the NXT Tag Titles.

Just spit balling off the top to incorporate them in a way to properly hype NXT Live.

Just like I wrote in the Raw thread last night... ;)

WWE: - Monday Night Raw 203: Goldberg?

Reactions: Cor

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
I've said this before in regards to Gargano (before the TV announcement). If you have someone debuting, do it in a wrestling town. If the live crowd has a big reaction, it's more likely to get the RAW/SD only TV audience to care about them.

The shows after Clash, right before NXT, are in smaller cities in Tennessee and Georgia. I think the move is to have the UE (if anyone, it has to be them) come out the week before in NYC.

Reactions: Cor and Jussi

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The night Gargano showed up in Lafayette, that's a small tiny town like Sioux Falls, SD where even WWE doesn't like to let you know they're at during the broadcast. They just say they're in the Cajundome which you're led to believe is somewhere presumably on planet Earth.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Realizing HIAC is on October 6, if rumours of Becky moving to SD are true, you’d have to think both, Seth & Becky lose at HIAC.

Seth could drop the belt in the main event, I wouldn’t be surprised.

Becky obviously didn’t, and that’s setting up HIAC with Sasha.

With the draft following the HIAC PPV, and WWE not breaking up couples, if Becky is going to SD then Seth is definitely going with her and would have to drop the belt.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Realizing HIAC is on October 6, if rumours of Becky moving to SD are true, you’d have to think both, Seth & Becky lose at HIAC.

Seth could drop the belt in the main event, I wouldn’t be surprised.

Becky obviously didn’t, and that’s setting up HIAC with Sasha.

With the draft following the HIAC PPV, and WWE not breaking up couples, if Becky is going to SD then Seth is definitely going with her and would have to drop the belt.

Fiend getting the title,

Becky gonna feud with Bayley, they can easily write it with her attacking Becky with the chair a few weeks ago

But that puts Seth and Brock back together though... everyone thinking Brock takes the title from Kofi...

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
A Starrcade network special is scheduled for November 30 with a tag match taking place inside HIAC as the current plan. The tag match would be Roman Reigns & Daniel Bryan vs. Luke Harper & Erick Rowan.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Barf... Looks like they're turning Bryan babyface again.

I'm hoping he's aligned with Harper & Rowan... But i doubt it.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Barf... Looks like they're turning Bryan babyface again.

I'm hoping he's aligned with Harper & Rowan... But i doubt it.
Fox probably wants the “Yes!” chants back. That was my theory when they had Bryan take no responsibility and then get attacked by Rowan.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
So you are either jobbing out all your credible contenders for 8 months or keeping the belt off TV Brock style?

No thanks.

A demon/fiend feud doesn’t need the belt.

I think this is a false dichotomy and I do think both the Demon and Fiend need the title in their program and the title needs at least the Fiend.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
So you are either jobbing out all your credible contenders for 8 months or keeping the belt off TV Brock style?

No thanks.

A demon/fiend feud doesn’t need the belt.
So you're gonna have Seth beat the Fiend at his 2nd PPV...... no thanks
They can't do two years of a no contest...inside...hiac, this match is gonna end in a fall

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So you're gonna have Seth beat the Fiend at his 2nd PPV...... no thanks
They can't do two years of a no contest...inside...hiac, this match is gonna end in a fall
They most certainly can. Don't tell Vince what he can't do, because he's going to do it so that it gets HEAT

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
They most certainly can. Don't tell Vince what he can't do, because he's going to do it so that it gets HEAT
Seth is pretty obviously going to move to Smackdown if Becky is dropping the belt and moving over in the draft.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
BUMP

No longer stickied - but keep spoilers here. Since most shows are live, this should be a dead thread.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad