Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 5

Miester

Feb 10, 2008
Windsor
I guess they’re not married to the whole champion vs champion framework?

Pretty sure Clash of Champions has never been that. Just that “every title is defended”. Aka Night of Champions with a different name that makes it sound like something else lol

TomP24684

Je m’appelle Tom
May 18, 2019
Pretty sure Clash of Champions has never been that. Just that “every title is defended”. Aka Night of Champions with a different name that makes it sound like something else lol
It’s likely enough I had the wrong idea.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
NXT Tapings Summary -

Johnny Wrestling announced that he isn't leaving while superkicking Shane Thorne.
Roddy lit Dream's couch on fire.
Rhea Ripley vs. Shayna it looks like.
UE won the tag titles

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
A part of me thinks it might have been Vince so Street Profits would still be on raw sporting the titles. Who knows though

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
imagine the convo HHH had to have to convince Vince to keep Johnny in NXT

“ah come on, let’s be real - he’s too good for 205 Live but he’s also kinda small. what would you do with him?”

“AH GOD DAMMIT, YOU’RE RIGHT, PAL!”

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
imagine the convo HHH had to have to convince Vince to keep Johnny in NXT

“ah come on, let’s be real - he’s too good for 205 Live but he’s also kinda small. what would you do with him?”

“AH GOD DAMMIT, YOU’RE RIGHT, PAL!”

"Listen, Vince, you're gonna want to save his debut for Fox. He can start feuding for the US title with Nakamura. Fans will go apeshit for that!"

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
RHEA

I don’t understand why they didn’t just do the tag title change at Takeover tbh
One thing about NXT is that there is always a reason. Whether that reason is in Hunter's control is usually in question.

But why they wouldn't just wait for another takeover to do it is strange. If you're paying off this Undisputed Era thing with them having all the belts, it should've been done at Takeover, whether it was this one or the next one.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Also, I saw a chick that looked like Rhea Ripley as I was driving downtown the other day. I nearly ran off the road.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Give Roddy the title. Let UE be draped in gold. The story has been going FAR too long. Give them all the gold.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I feel like if you were gonna have Dunne eat the pin you should have done the title change to Roddy at Takeover. Naturally seems like the next step for Velveteen is NXT Title, & that makes sense for the WM Takeover imo.

Dunne eventually takes the title off Roddy, Dream moves on up and eventually faces Cole.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Rhea is a superstar if they play their cards right; has that aura; can wrestle; can talk and most important for Vince is hot and blonde
Big problem though: Kevin Dunn ain't gonna like the accent.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The Street Profits aren't be called up despite losing the NXT tag titles.

They'll remain wrestling on the NXT brand, and do those backstage segments on RAW as a way to promote NXT

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
The Street Profits aren't be called up despite losing the NXT tag titles.

They'll remain wrestling on the NXT brand, and do those backstage segments on RAW as a way to promote NXT
Still don't really get how they're promoting NXT, all they do is hype whats currently happening, or just happened on RAW.

Reactions: Cor

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Gonna lead an NXT invasion :sarcasm:

Or thwart a UE invasion on the 16th to set up a tag title rematch on the first show live.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Still don't really get how they're promoting NXT, all they do is hype whats currently happening, or just happened on RAW.

It made more sense when they had the titles, because it clearly showed where they were from.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Just realized Clash is the 15th.

Have Undisputed Era run-in on the 16th to hype the NXT Live on Wednesday and lay out Seth Rollins in a show closing angle, with Street Profits making the save but being laid out.

Seth hypes social media, saying maybe he’ll show up at NXT on Wednesday.

UE vs. Street Profits in a tag title rematch, breaks down, Seth makes the save.

Six-man set for the 25th, and then on the 2nd, do two big matches to go head-to-head with AEW:

Champ vs. Champ: Adam Cole vs. Seth Rollins.
Ladder match: Undisputed Era vs. Street Profits for the NXT Tag Titles.

Just spit balling off the top to incorporate them in a way to properly hype NXT Live.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad