Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 5

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
@tony d it was the compromise for Fox and USA to each get top stars cause WWE has been so about building the brand that they forgot to build stars and their entire product suffers now.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
According to Meltzer, Adam Cole and Shayna Baszler are in line to be called up to the main roster soon.

Not sure if mentioned.

Shayna makes sense. Surprised by Cole

Reactions: CHGoalie27

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I have feeling that HHH is going to make sure he's going to be "protected". Trevor and Alisteir Black have been booked fairly well so far.
Ricochet is on a meaningless 50/50 program with Cesaro and Black hasn't been in the ring since Wrestlemania or something like that.

There is no protecting Adam Cole. Vince is going to take one look at him, make his assumption and that will be that. Cole is freaking small, and it's fine in NXT, and it should be fine everywhere else, but Cole is going to sink on the main roster because of shitty usage.

We already know Triple H has very little - scratch that, no sway on the main roster when it comes to that stuff.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Ricochet is on a meaningless 50/50 program with Cesaro and Black hasn't been in the ring since Wrestlemania or something like that.

There is no protecting Adam Cole. Vince is going to take one look at him, make his assumption and that will be that. Cole is freaking small, and it's fine in NXT, and it should be fine everywhere else, but Cole is going to sink on the main roster because of ****ty usage.

We already know Triple H has very little - scratch that, no sway on the main roster when it comes to that stuff.

He and Cesaro shared wins a piece and Monday's match was the rubber match. Commentary made sure everyone knew it was and said the winner was going to move on to bigger things. If you had actually been watching the show instead of upstairs complaining about NHL refs, you would have known that.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
He and Cesaro shared wins a piece and Monday's match was the rubber match. Commentary made sure everyone knew it was and said the winner was going to move on to bigger things. If you had actually been watching the show instead of upstairs complaining about NHL refs, you would have known that.
I think you’re the only one who laughs at your quips at this point, also, I haven’t watched a second of these finals but that’s besides the point, as you’ll still find a way to mention something relating to it a year later and run it into the ground.

Regardless, I’ll believe that when I see it. At this point, bigger things can simply mean them teaming up just like Cesaro/Sheamus did. You should know better to believe something said on commentary. This is a company that advertises matches for TV and then scraps them day of on a whim because of Vince.

Reactions: TomP24684

TomP24684

Je m’appelle Tom
May 18, 2019
I think you’re the only one who laughs at your quips at this point, also, I haven’t watched a second of these finals but that’s besides the point, as you’ll still find a way to mention something relating to it a year later and run it into the ground.

Regardless, I’ll believe that when I see it. At this point, bigger things can simply mean them teaming up just like Cesaro/Sheamus did. You should know better to believe something said on commentary. This is a company that advertises matches for TV and then scraps them day of on a whim because of Vince.
Reminds me of that guy who was with Tyra Banks on the top model show. All catty and claws out all the time for literally no reason.

upload_2019-6-5_22-27-50.jpeg

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
“Let me introduce to you, my NEPHEW, Adam Cole, BAYBAY”

-Michael Cole instantly kills the thing people love to chant for Adam Cole in doing so-

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Nah, new name is Adam Britt...bc they're edgy and the Mark's will love it...

THATS A GOOD ****ING NAME

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Apparently Brock is for sure cashing in today but it will end in a DQ.

So briefcase is wasted for another year

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
How you gonna DQ if it’s a triple threat match?

Unless he cashes in after and Seth low blows him, in which case, what a great babyface champion they got.

Reactions: Fro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad