WWE: RAW/NXT/PPV Spoiler Thread 3 -- All Spoilers HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

S A W F T*

i only care b/c other than some tweet...i have no clue who TF he is...that's a spot for someone I may actually care about

He won Tough Enough this year. I actually really liked him on the show.

S A W F T*

Austin Aries is reportedly backstage tonight at the NXT tapings. He is believed to be the surprise Triple H tweeted about earlier.
3:23 PM - 22 Jan 2016

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Putting that dude in there for calling some guys jobbers is ****ing immature. Seriously immature by the wwe.

It happened to Puder in 2005. You don't **** with the boys as a rookie like that lol.

Either way an insider on reddit said they're not wasting a spot on Josh so we'll see.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Because TNA is irrelevant on here, they released a statement today about how they were in negotiations with AJ Styles and the Bullet Club resulting in some sort of agreement back in mid December. Then they changed their minds and TNA guessed it was appropriate to let people know about this.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
When the news that they were signing with WWE broke originally it was reported that they had been in talks with TNA before the WWE made an offer to get them. So it's not new info, it's just TNA being bitter.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Because TNA is irrelevant on here, they released a statement today about how they were in negotiations with AJ Styles and the Bullet Club resulting in some sort of agreement back in mid December. Then they changed their minds and TNA guessed it was appropriate to let people know about this.

i posted it on the NJPW thread...

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
TNA is bitter. They reportedly offered Styles $200,000 guaranteed but WWE blew that offer out of the water to sign AJ Styles from what I read.

Sami Zayn and Samoa Joe are gonna have a 2-out-of-3-falls match at one of the future tapings. Nice.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
TNA is bitter. They reportedly offered Styles $200,000 guaranteed but WWE blew that offer out of the water to sign AJ Styles from what I read.

Sami Zayn and Samoa Joe are gonna have a 2-out-of-3-falls match at one of the future tapings. Nice.

I thought a 2-out-of-3 was coming soon, but figured it would be where Finn Balor loses the belt.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
They taped four episodes tonight, and we've still got two more to come from the last set of tapings. Here are the results:

February 10th
Baron Corbin beats Johnny Gargano
Hype Bros beat John Skyler & Corey Hollis
The Drifter beats Jesse Sorensen
Bayley beats Carmella (Title match) - Nia & Eva attack, Auska with the save, Auska stare down with Bayley

February 17th
Enzo, Cass, Jordan, & Gable beat Blake, Murphy, Dash, & Dawson
Asuka beats Deonna Purrazzo
Tye Dillinger beats Alex Riley
Joe vs Sami (Number one contender mach) - Draw, double pin. Two out of three falls match at the next taping (next week).

February 24th
Jordan & Gable beat Blake & Murphy
Apollo Crews beats Christopher Girard (Biff Busick)
Tommaso Ciampa beats Bull Dempsey
Nia & Eva beat Bayley & Carmella

March 2nd
Vaudevillians beat Hugo Knox & Tucker Knight
The Drifter vs Steve Cutler - Culter injured
Emma (w/ Dana Brooke) beat Santana Garrett
Austin Aries debut, attacked by Baron Corbin
Bálor beats Neville (Title match)

The next set of tapings is going to be on Wednesday. Those episodes will be for the 9th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th of March, which takes us right to Takeover Dallas on the 1st of April at the Wrestlemania weekend. So we'll have all the taping done from now until Wrestlemania. That's a big gab from now to then.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Looks like Baron Corbin vs. Austin Aries will be Aries' first program.
Corbin killing the big signing right off the bat, they really know how to book their heels^^. I've really gotten to like Corbin, we can see why they were always so high on him. He plays it so well.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Next set of tapings are this Wednesday? Whichever one of Zayn or Joe debuts at the Rumble will lose the 2-out-of-3-falls match. I'm thinking one of those guys makes their debut this Sunday and loses the number one contenders match to be done in NXT.

Corbin killing the big signing right off the bat, they really know how to book their heels^^. I've really gotten to like Corbin, we can see why they were always so high on him. He plays it so well.

Corbin is a great, anti-Indy heel. It's literally his character and he plays it so well.

S A W F T*

Next set of tapings are this Wednesday? Whichever one of Zayn or Joe debuts at the Rumble will lose the 2-out-of-3-falls match. I'm thinking one of those guys makes their debut this Sunday and loses the number one contenders match to be done in NXT.

Corbin is a great, anti-Indy heel. It's literally his character and he plays it so well.

Part of me hopes its Joe. I feel Vince is ready to hit the panic button and do Zayn/Owens right away which would only hold Owens back from a potential Lesnar feud.

I really want a Zayn vs. Owens feud, but after WM32.

I mean, who else would be a logical choice for Zayn to feud with at this point?

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I don't think it makes much sense to bring in Zayn right now. We've got AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura coming in, and we have to get them over before Wrestlemania. They're easy to get over, but no need to get anyone lost in the shuffle, especially when there's a lack of top tier guys to put them over due to injuries.

Joe is a bigger name and Zayn, and can be used in a monster roll easily enough. Feed him some jobbers on the main roster, get his submission over and we're good to go. You can slot him in anywhere from the main event down to lower mid-card. Where ever you need the body depending on your plans.

We've also got Bálor to think about. He'll have to come up soon, post-Wrestlemania Raw at the latest.

That's a lot of top tier new blood to deal with. Also, with Zayn we've got the option of having a first two-time NXT champion. There's value in that, and they can only do it once. Zayn seems like a guy who it would be worth using that on.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008

TNA is irrelevant. Period.

They had chance after chance to redeem themselves and still refuse to learn. It sucks to know that company will outlive WCW(who had so many awful moments themselves). All because it's a side project to keep Dixie Carter busy and from(likely) harming the family business.

They always pull these stunts too. Yet do squat about Bram, Jeff Hardy showing up drugged on a ppv etc..

I only follow TNAMecca to laugh at the delusion.

Oct 18, 2011
going to be interesting to see how AA fit's into the WWE environment, not the easiest guy to deal with in the past

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
Maybe now. Taker used to give decent promos for a while. I don't know why he turned to this pause. at. after. every. word. way of talking.

It really depends on which Taker character we're talking about here. Taker's been through different personas.

Western Mortician (funeral dude)
Deadman (zombie dude)
Lord of Darkness (gothic dude)
Ministry of Darkness
American Bad Ass
Phenom (hybrid of all prior personas)

My personal favorite is still his original funeral gimmick. Problem is that gimmick doesn't have a long shelf life.

But his best promos all came from the Lord of Darkness era to the American Bad Ass era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad