Bray Wyatt 7-2
Kevin Owens 22-1
Dean Ambrose 25-1
The Rock 33-1

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
For the NXT arena show/taping tonight.

HHH has said there's gonna be a surprise, which is prob a signing. Austin Aries is suspected, but some are saying there's something else too.

S A W F T*

Apparently Rousey's next match has been moved back.

Opening the door a bit further for a potential Mania appearance/match.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
Or, and here's a crazy idea. Lets NOT have the biggest wrestling disaster in the history of the company since taker vs great khali.

I rather put him out there against kane. At least kane knows what the **** he's doing out there.

Kane is so much worse than Taker in every single aspect of wrestling

Taker is the best tall wrestler in the history of the WWE, Kane is simply not even close to that level.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Apparently Rousey's next match has been moved back.

Opening the door a bit further for a potential Mania appearance/match.
She's filming a movie in Indonesia when Wrestlemania is happening. She can't do anything unless she gets leave from that (and the OK form UFC, but they'd prob say yes).

S A W F T*

She's filming a movie in Indonesia when Wrestlemania is happening. She can't do anything unless she gets leave from that (and the OK form UFC, but they'd prob say yes).

According to Forbes, that's been pushed back as well.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I love Taker as the deadman, but I really wanted to see his final run as just Mark. Let him be a bad ass on the mic. Let him be himself more while still in the Undertaker character. I think that would be the ultimate emotional connection with the fan base.

Because personally... I have heard crickets for Taker at times. His promos are boring. The crowd doesn't go absolutely nuts when that gong hits.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
Taker is good on the mic, trying to sound like a deaman would make anyone a bad mic worker.

S A W F T*

According to Brian Alvarez, Josh Bredl, will INDEED be in the Rumble match.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Yeah, that's prob what's colouring my view more than anything. We have 'Taker doing zombie stuff, but we've seen Corporate Kane being a suit for ages now.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Putting that dude in there for calling some guys jobbers is ****ing immature. Seriously immature by the wwe.

S A W F T*

Putting that dude in there for calling some guys jobbers is ****ing immature. Seriously immature by the wwe.

I mean if it's just a couple of stiff suplexes and hard chops like what happened to Puder, then nbd.

If you start seeing some legit potatoing, that's overboard and completely uncalled for.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008

This is what WWE is known for. It's their calling card.

My only "prediction" for the Rumble is the same one I've been saying for months now. Your winner....at #30...

TripleHLOVESBurials_original.gif

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
i only care b/c other than some tweet...i have no clue who TF he is...that's a spot for someone I may actually care about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad