WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Personally, I hate all the Smackdown belts.

I'd be fine with a complete overhaul of the Smackdown men's and women's championships. They all still have that "Cena Spinner Belt" lineage to their designs and it's time for a fresher look.

But I really like the US title now. Easily my favorite current WWE belt. Never liked the original WWE US belt. It was too small and didn't feel prestigious at all.

Coincidentally, my favorite belt all-time is the original IC belt but do not like the current IC belt whatsoever and would be the first belt I'd replace.

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Sounds like Drew Gulak grabbed the wrong drawstring, seems a tad harsh to me, lots of people have certainly done worse and skated on any punishments

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Sounds like Drew Gulak grabbed the wrong drawstring, seems a tad harsh to me, lots of people have certainly done worse and skated on any punishments

Yeah, I posted about that in the NXT thread already. Seems they are serious about investigating it and Gulak apologized publicly, saying nothing bad was intended or something.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
Screenshot_20240418_192206_YouTube.jpg

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
(Finally caught up on Raw.)

Chad Gable with Sami Zayn was executed to near perfection. That is how you make a heel. Gable destroying Zayn in Sami's hometown was *chefskiss*. Now give him a "insurance policy" and have his destroyed his working relationship with Otis and start pushing him.

I'm gald Rhea is taking a leave. "Mami" is a stale ass character. Rhea was always at her absolute best when she was a "this is my brutality" badass. Her performing stinkfaces, being "Mami" to Dom just made her a clown. Get her back to being the ass kicking, take no prisoner's badass.

We all know Bloodline Civil War is coming. I'm hoping they put that off till 2025. You have got to sell the new Bloodline (Solo, Tama and I'm assuming Jacob Fat) as a threat before you start the Civil War. My prediction is that one of Tonga's brothers will eventually show up in the WWE. But seeing Uso's, Reigns and Zayn reunite will be a fun story to follow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad