WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Chad Gable going heel doesn't seem like the right move, but I don't know what else you were supposed to do with him after that. Not good news for Otis though.

Reactions: TD Charlie

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
God damn you guys were ripping on poor Sheamo.

Mami dropping the belt is f***ing painful, God that sucks so much. Liv is forever a heel in my eyes now, someone needs to beat her ass.

New tag titles a massive improvement from the last designs. Truth had HHH fighting for his life.

Andre and Dom kind of went out there and cooked. Seems like Finn and Priest are slow burning a feud.

That Sami entrance was awesome. Gable heel turn seemed like the only place to go with him if you wanted to keep him higher up the card right now.

Some good stuff, but kind of overshadowed with Rhea being hurt. That's a big f***ing blow

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Face Roman making amends with the Usos and Sami is absolutely something that could happen.

I'm just not sure it happens as soon as this Survivor Series.

The OG Bloodline getting back together as faces would get a really good reaction, I'm not sure why it's being argued that that can't happen or wouldn't make sense.
If you listen to how Heyman is talking in recent shows it’s pretty clear they’re setting him and Reigns up to turn face.

Heyman saying “that’s the champs locker room and we need to win the title back” is basically saying “we need to do things the right way” whereas Solo is just out there causing chaos and anarchy with his own Bloodline split.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
So, Backlash (so far)?:

Sami v Gable
Awesome Truth v DIY
Adrade and Ricochet v Dom and McDonagh

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The belief I think is that Rhea got injured during the backstage attack.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Seems like HHH want the corresponding belts on each brand to look different. They may just keep the Smackdown tag belts as is, or at the very least, only tweak them slightly (gold plates, and/or black strap).
Makes sense. My guess is it'll look more like the other Smackdown belts. As another poster said, more angles rather than round.

Reactions: BruinDust

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Makes sense. My guess is it'll look more like the other Smackdown belts. As another poster said, more angles rather than round.

I really wish they'd do something with Cody's belt and remove that gold spray paint look they added last year. Make it a full gold plate if they want and keep the same design. It makes that belt look so cheap.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
I really wish they'd do something with Cody's belt and remove that gold spray paint look they added last year. Make it a full gold plate if they want and keep the same design. It makes that belt look so cheap.
Personally, I hate all the Smackdown belts.

Reactions: BruinDust

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad