WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Great start with an amazing kickoff.

IMO, next step is to start infusing some younger talent into the main roster. Some new, fresh characters and storylines would be great.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Great start with an amazing kickoff.

IMO, next step is to start infusing some younger talent into the main roster. Some new, fresh characters and storylines would be great.
I'm thinking Rick Steiner's kid is top of the list for this. Heyman is going to be his manager once Roman takes time off.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I'm thinking Rick Steiner's kid is top of the list for this. Heyman is going to be his manager once Roman takes time off.
I wouldn't be surprised if Heyman aligns himself with Drew, since they had that backstage conversation in the background. After The Bloodline is over.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
WWE is getting gud again, eh?

More or less has been since late 2022 with periodic interruptions of shit that can best be chalked up to the old man's last dying breaths in creative.

Triple H has his periodic flubs, but nobody's pissing their pants on live TV for giggles from the weirdo backstage.

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
More or less has been since late 2022 with periodic interruptions of shit that can best be chalked up to the old man's last dying breaths in creative.

I started watching it again in early 2023 and gave it a try for a few months before I had to tune out again. Now that Vince is fully gone I might have to tune in again.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
I started watching it again in early 2023 and gave it a try for a few months before I had to tune out again. Now that Vince is fully gone I might have to tune in again.

I'd say avoid RAW except the highlights until you get established.

3 hours is a lot of filler, at least until they get to Netflix and can maybe do better than matches that are 50% commercial breaks.

Reactions: TD Charlie

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
I'd say avoid RAW except the highlights until you get established.

3 hours is a lot of filler, at least until they get to Netflix and can maybe do better than matches that are 50% commercial breaks.

That was one of the things that turned me off. I found myself fast forwarding through 3/4 of whatever I DVR'd on sling.

Another thing that I've noticed about WWE is how much more...sterile it is. EVERYTHING around it seems so much more corporate. The carnie sideshow stink has been fully washed off.

Reactions: Grackle Party

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I saw this mentioned by a viewer on Kristian Harloff's Mania recap show with John Rocha, apparently Roman Reigns' dad is gravely ill and Roman will likely be out due to that.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
vUShqfb.jpg

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Another reason I don't like these smaller stage styles (at SS and Rumble) is the lack of Pyro and piped in Pyro sounds :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad