Rumor: Rasmussen rejected Hawks' offer?

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Kruger played with who the most? What about Moose and Kero? Shot suppresion is completely a team stat. I would look but Behind the Net is not updated and I forgot the other site.

Kero played the most with (in order):

Hartman
Hossa
Kane
Hinostroza
Panarin
Panik
Desi
Ras

Kruger played the most with (in order)

Ras
Hossa
Hartman
Panik
Motte
Tootoo
Kane
Jurco

As far as D, Kero has more time with TVR and Campbell than Kruger because he had far more starts in the Ozone... and those only increased when he was put between Kane and Panarin. Which makes his shot suppression numbers all the more ugly in comparison to Ras and Kruger, who faced tougher QoC with tougher zone starts.

Via hockeyanalysis WOWY charts.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Kero played the most with (in order):

Hartman
Hossa
Kane
Hinostroza
Panarin
Panik
Desi
Ras

Kruger played the most with (in order)

Ras
Hossa
Hartman
Panik
Motte
Tootoo
Kane
Jurco

As far as D, Kero has more time with TVR and Campbell than Kruger because he had far more starts in the Ozone... and those only increased when he was put between Kane and Panarin. Which makes his shot suppression numbers all the more ugly in comparison to Ras and Kruger, who faced tougher QoC with tougher zone starts.

Via hockeyanalysis WOWY charts.

Looks like Moose is more of a product of Kruger than anything else.

I will say this, they both suck at draw (Kero took a lot more draws per game) so I would not put either at center. They should be wings on the 4th line.

From watching each play I would say that Kero is a better hockey player.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
you guys are arguing over Ras vs Kero? That's the 2 most 'meh just a guy' guys we have.
tallest midget

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad