Tribute Rasmus Sandin Discussion Thread

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005

Ah I see what you did :) So if Sandin didn't score tonight I could have sent you the Cherry clip, nice. He was better and hopefully he can feed off of tonight's success. I never said I didn't like his game, just that he didn't need to be thrust into the lead pp role at this point in time. Maybe he did because they should be a 33% pp team.

demonslayer

Apr 14, 2021
Toronto
Yes this kind of rocket from the point is what this team has desperately needed, If John didn't get hurt I could see us go all the way..

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Keefe defended Sandin in the post game interview today. Siegal asked him about the decision to stay with him after how things went in game 1, and Keefe wasn't sure what he meant by how things went. Siegel clarified by saying goal(s) against. Keefe said you mean goal against?
Knowing Siegel, it wasn't a bad intention question, but I think it showed Keefe didn't blame Sandin on it. He did say the mistake he probably made was not going to the bench.

I like that from a coach. Defend a young player.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
A legit shot from the point is a revelation for our PP. Kudos to Keefe for not deferring to the vet and putting this talent on the first unit. He just moves the puck quicker too, makes a huge difference.

Mitch Matthews

Sep 13, 2019
A legit shot from the point is a revelation for our PP. Kudos to Keefe for not deferring to the vet and putting this talent on the first unit. He just moves the puck quicker too, makes a huge difference.
Rielly has no business being on the first pp. He brings nothing. Has no shot and takes forever to make a decision on what to do with the puck

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Rielly has no business being on the first pp. He brings nothing. Has no shot and takes forever to make a decision on what to do with the puck
His skill set isn’t best for a PP and he doesn’t move the puck quick. To the point, then always this pause, then a 12 foot pass to Marner on the wall. PP has to be bing, bing, bing or shoot. He does neither and I like Reilly. Sandin moves the puck instantly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad