Player Discussion Rasmus Dahlin Part 4 - D (1st Overall, 2018, Frölunda HC, SHL)

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
Even funnier, I still have 90 bucks CDN from my last trip there. Which is about half of my current net worth.
Are you stuck looking for a job in a limited area because of the kids? That’s got to be tough. I’m assuming you’d move for work otherwise.

I’m so stressed out every day as a 45 year old bachelor, I don’t know how parents can do it... lots of sacrifice, little reward (at least in my parents case - obviously the reward is great in many cases).

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Are you stuck looking for a job in a limited area because of the kids? That’s got to be tough. I’m assuming you’d move for work otherwise.

I’m so stressed out every day as a 45 year old bachelor, I don’t know how parents can do it... lots of sacrifice, little reward (at least in my parents case - obviously the reward is great in many cases).

Yeah, I'm waiting on my daughter graduating from HS and then I am freed up to go where the work is. In the meantime, I've done a bunch of stuff to try to make ends meet. They haven't so I'm into panic mode now (again). Selling plasma is tomorrow morning's fun.

COVID, having COVID twice, and a wicked dose of depression haven't made this time in Gainesville all that fun.

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
Yeah, I'm waiting on my daughter graduating from HS and then I am freed up to go where the work is. In the meantime, I've done a bunch of stuff to try to make ends meet. They haven't so I'm into panic mode now (again). Selling plasma is tomorrow morning's fun.

COVID, having COVID twice, and a wicked dose of depression haven't made this time in Gainesville all that fun.
Sabres can only make that worse

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Dahlin is easily our best player. When he’s out there, he’s “the guy” and the play flows through him. The only way we can win consistently is if he’s on the ice for half the game.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I would assume one of Florida or Tampa target him with some dirty shit again on this road trip, just like last year.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
I fell asleep in last nights game so missed the Canucks empty net goal and I awoke just as Dahlin was scoring his second goal with 17 seconds left.... I thought he had tied it ... and then reality hit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad