Player Discussion Rasmus Dahlin Part 4 - D (1st Overall, 2018, Frölunda HC, SHL)

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Screenshot_20240115_204353_Photos.jpg

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
They let benson drive? Also they must have ordered from the dressing room. The game ended at like 3pm

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
Quick, someone put English subtitles on this, stat!!

EDIT TO add... there is another video of Dahlin showing off his house. Haven't watched that. But I am interested in hearing / reading what he thinks of the Sabres locker room area.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013

EDIT TO add... there is another video of Dahlin showing off his house. Haven't watched that. But I am interested in hearing / reading what he thinks of the Sabres locker room area.

I can give you some quotes and bullet points when I'm on my computer. Teaser:
In the car:
Is that UPL running!? It can't be.

Later:
Wait, that's UPL's car.

In the locker room when UPL shows up he says that he doesn't have the body to be on camera so he's just talking off screen.

Dahlin apparently has an extra heavy stick...

Reactions: Dingo44 and Ehran

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

I have a friend who teaches Nordic language classes, I should ask him if there is anywhere I can run these through since the closed captioning is off - no transcript to run through Google Translate.

Cool to see RJohnson is right next to Dahlin in the lockerroom.

UPL getting caught coming out of the shower was also funny.

Edit - watching the one on his house, they could use a decorator for their walls...and floors... and shelves. :biglaugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ehran

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I have never been there but it looks like a very cool aquarium.

I took my kids back in 2018 and it was a lot of fun. We also got to speak to some of the staff who were diving in one of the tanks (work related). It's worth it.

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
I took my kids back in 2018 and it was a lot of fun. We also got to speak to some of the staff who were diving in one of the tanks (work related). It's worth it.
I love aquariums. STH for the Shedd here in Chicago. Next time I am in TO I will definitely visit.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
I have never been there but it looks like a very cool aquarium.

It’s awesome. Especially the hallway of jellyfish. And when they let you pet a shark.

There’s a lot to do in that area. The aquarium is right beside the Rogers Centre, Steamwhistle Brewery is right across the street which also has a bunch of trains outside AND inside, the CN Tower is obviously right there, St. Michael’s Cathedral is a couple of blocks away, Scotiabank Place is 4 blocks away, and plenty more that I was unable to check out due to time constraints.

Reactions: Tatanka

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Even funnier, I still have 90 bucks CDN from my last trip there. Which is about half of my current net worth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad