Ranking Teams Prospects

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
WTH we just drafted Tkachuk,we already have a 30 point rookie nhl defender in Chabot...Bowers isnt on the team,and Gruden is no where close to guys like Formenton,White,Docker and Gustavsson
Yeah and none of them are center prospects.

And true, forgot about Bowers, that puts you guys down.

I guess White would qualify as a prospect, thought he had more games.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Yeah, I don't have the numbers worked up, sorry. Make it half, make it the whole board, it's the same thing. Id say that the whole draft crew (About 20 of us, who exchange scouting reports, etc,) wanted Kotkaniemi but one person.

No that’s not the same thing. Your argument changes by the post - a good indication you’re making things up as you go to fit your argument.

Reactions: Isaac Nootin

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Oh, questioning my integrity again, instead of countering my argument.

I’m not questioning your integrity. I’m questioning your argument, which is not consistent. I think you’re a good poster, but your argument has been all over the place in this thread.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
A prospect ranked around 14 made the Devils last year at 19, these lists never seem to predict success. For all we know LA has 3 or 4 mid level prospects emerge as quality top end players.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Yeah and none of them are center prospects.

And true, forgot about Bowers, that puts you guys down.

I guess White would qualify as a prospect, thought he had more games.
lol ,cant tell if you are being serious here.....

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
So we doing winger prospects next???How about defense??,Goaltending????We have a bunch of good ones in each of those positions as well....

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Ottawa,s prospect pool is >>than MTL
Yeah, if you think Brown is a good prospect and if you think Tkachuk is equal to Kotkaniemi you might think so... doesnt mean youre right.

Also, do you really think the Sens have better G prospect than the Habs? McNiven, Primeau and Lindgren?

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Yeah, if you think Brown is a good prospect and if you think Tkachuk is equal to Kotkaniemi you might think so... doesnt mean youre right.
Yep so 1 prospect that may or may not be better than the dozens we have,makes MTL that much better???You wanna compare defenders next???Ill see your Mete and raise you a Chabot....Uhh Gustavsson??

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Chabot is not a prospect anymore, if not, you might have had a point.
Neither is Mete,or is it because Mete,s 7 points in 49 games was easily trumped by Chabot,s 25 points in 63 games and his 9 goals as apposed to 0 for Mete

Elias Pettersson

I'm not a troll
Jan 22, 2014
Don't feed elias pettersson, anyone that has to say "I'm not a troll" is definitely a troll. Just ignore him, it's the best way to handle posters like that.
Hey man, that's a personal attack! Don't hurt my feelings like that :(
I have never trolled in my life so I dont even know what trolling is.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
So wingers next???Tkachuk and Formenton are two I throw out first...MTL,s answer would be??

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Mete is likely to back to AHL this year, Chabot is a full time NHLr.
Lol ,just admit MTL doesnt have the depth that Ottawa does and move on bud...MTL is working on it sure, but Ottawa,s is better...In the end what does it matter???We both sucked ass..And we will likely sell off every decent piece we have for more prospects...Because we have the league,s worst owner

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Lol ,just admit MTL doesnt have the depth that Ottawa does and move on bud...MTL is working on it sure, but Ottawa,s is better...In the end what does it matter???We both sucked ass..And we will likely sell off every decent piece we have for more prospects...Because we have the league,s worst owner
I really dont think the Habs have bad depth at all. Guys like Fonstad and Harris are PPG rookies in OHL/WHL and they are not even in our top ten.

The sens have good depth too, to be fair, they just dont have the top end with Chabot graduating, picking Brown, Tkachuk and White middling.

And TBH, Id much rather have a Chabot, anyway, so I dont know why youre so upset. Hes a good player, even if im not as high as some on him.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
I really dont think the Habs have bad depth at all. Guys like Fonstad and Harris are PPG rookies in OHL/WHL and they are not even in our top ten.

The sens have good depth too, to be fair, they just dont have the top end with Chabot graduating, picking Brown, Tkachuk and White middling.
Yep and i can too list others like Docker,Jaros,Harpur,Englund Wolanin,Tychonic just on defense....But,those dont count??And why is Mete considered a prospect to you playing 49 games,while Chabot isnt while playing only 63???

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Basically,MTL has 1 center prospect, that trumps our 4 center prospects....Every other position could be argued we beat them in ,and MTL,s pool is better??

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad