Rank the Wild Jerseys

RussosBurner

Jun 19, 2012
State of Hockey
1 - Green
2 - White
3 - Red

I hope the road jersey change to something similar to the aeros, it's just awesome.

628x471.jpg

Love these Away jerseys. Change Aeros to Wild and there's your new Away jersey! Only thing I would say is maybe make them cream/off white like the accent colors from the current alternates. Then make the alternates the full time home sweaters and figure out a new alternate or fix the current reds and make them the alternates. If the Wild want to have a red jersey as an alternate I think they should go all red and ditch the christmas theme.

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
red sweaters need to be changed to black with the away white logo. can't stand that f'in circle. Aeros whites would be dope. i like the alt-greens too,the lettering is horrible though.

We've all seen what happens when a team that's official colors don't include black introduces a black alternate. *cough* NY Islanders horrible 3rd jersey *cough*

Marlowe Syn

R-O-C-K-F-O-R-D
Sep 2, 2008
I don't like the read and gold piping on the road sweaters...Maybe I'm just old school, but the fewer colors the better, IMO. I also don't like the bright while color, would like to see the off white with green stripes.

Any additional color (red/gold) should be kept to the logo and not the pipes/stripes of the sweater.

Well I guess we both go to the same school then. Agreed. I never liked the piping. Or the font for that matter. So glad to hear they are putting the road jerseys out to pasture. Although in the whites defense I give it points for being our only jersey that shows, IMO the best hockey logo that is not an original six prominently.
Green
Red
White

TheeNorthStar

Ok, dis hockey
Jun 2, 2012
MSP
1 - Green
2 - White
3 - Red

I hope the road jersey change to something similar to the aeros, it's just awesome.

628x471.jpg

PLEASE LAWD!

I'm going to be pissed if they drop the ball on away jerseys when they have a perfect solution to our outdated Aways already.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad