Rank the Wild Jerseys

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
I am looking to buy a genuine jersey but am unsure of which one to purchase. I am curious to see what you guys think about each jersey. Rank the three, with 3 being your least favorite and 1 of course being your favorite. Please feel free to comment on what you like and dislike about each jersey as well.

Thanks!

WCN-Uniform-MIN.png

Karl

Feb 4, 2005
The State of Hockey
1. Green - Simple and beautiful. Great homage to the Minneapolis Millers with the M and North Stars in the M as well.

2. Red - Love the logo but not a huge fan of red being the primary color.

3. White - Don't get a white unless you really like it because they are getting new road whites next year.

Phant03

Jan 18, 2013
1. Green by a mile
2. Red but only because I dislike the white a little more
3. Whites time for an update on them

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
1. Green - Simple and beautiful. Great homage to the Minneapolis Millers with the M and North Stars in the M as well.

3. White - Don't get a white unless you really like it because they are getting new road whites next year.

Oh, good to know about the white, I had no idea!

Great answers, you guys, keep them coming! :)

ETA:
Like Karl said, DONT get a white one unless you want it as a retro.

Thank you, I had no clue!

GORGO

Dec 10, 2011
BABBITT, MN
Ugliest Sweater's in the League... Unless your gonna use them as a Welcome Mat at home or to wipe the car down don't bother..if you MUST have one, go Green, it's the least offensive IMO..

651*

You're pretty much alone on this one.

No, he's not. But I've been over this before plenty enough already. With that said, I do concede that slowly over the last decade they have grown on me. But they still couldn't hold anything to sweaters like the North Stars, Moose, Saints and any number of others we've had in the state over the years.

SPMaximus

Apr 29, 2011
1. green
dont like the text

2. red
dont like the circle around the logo

3. away jersey is terrible

MuckOG

May 18, 2012

Is that official, or are you just being hopeful?

FWIW, I agree with the majority opinion:

1) Green
2) Red
3) White

EDIT: If they went with a new road white sweater, I'm all for them using the mock-up depicted in SPMaximus' avatar...that is kick @ss.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
Is that official, or are you just being hopeful?

FWIW, I agree with the majority opinion:

1) Green
2) Red
3) White

Not official, but as close as it can be. They've been pulling fans aside (I was one of them) at various events and asking people to rank mockups for new road sweaters for next year. They've been doing this since at least the State Fair last summer.

651*

Not official, but as close as it can be. They've been pulling fans aside (I was one of them) at various events and asking people to rank mockups for new road sweaters for next year. They've been doing this since at least the State Fair last summer.

What do the proposals look like?

TheSauceBoss

May 14, 2010
Our whites look too much like practice jerseys. Hope they switch it up to the tan/wheat from our green jerseys next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad