Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Yotes: Valentine Edition

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Hagelin against NJ?

This is it. Callahan scored short handed against Buffalo with the Nash butt move.

I only remember the Hagelin goal because he wiped out on the celly :laugh:

Speaking of Cally, the Rangers have gone HAM on short handed goals since they traded him.

They scored more short handed than they gave up on the PK from the trade deadline to the end of last season, had 4 or 5 in the playoffs and are now near the tops in the league again. Guess he was holding the boys back :nod:

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I think they said it was the first SH road goal by a rookie for the Rangers since 2011. I don't understand why they'd say something like that. It's a bit farfetched to bring that up as a stat.

Hayes was also the first free agent rookie, drafted by the Blackhaws, who played for Boston College, named Hayes, with a brother who plays for the Panthers who scored a goal for the Rangers SH.

MSG seems to bring up useless stats. I don't know how bright the average person watching it is but I wonder how many people think adding "on the road" is meaningful outside of making the "last person to do it" come earlier.

Baby Punisher

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
so-much-THIS-fireworks.gif

Dude never get's enough credit on these boards , IMO he has been our best Defensemen and it's not close...

Yea it's a shame he is over looked by many around here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad