Post-Game Talk: Rangers XY @ Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

FOD

Jul 26, 2011
Dubnyk is exactly the type of goalie that gives us trouble too. Very happy with the win. In the last week or so we beat the 2 hottest team in the NHL.

Just seems recently whenever we face some true "adversity" we take care of business. Best team in the League Anaheim, check. Ottawa and Hammond who had gone 14-0-1 since he came up, check. 3 losses in four games and 2 in a row, Winnipeg check. The only team hotter than the Rangers the second half of the year, Minnesota check. Not too worried about this team.

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
That's not the problem. The problem this year has been that our 1st pair is McDonagh-Girardi.

here it is. If Ryan McDonagh was Ryan McDonagh this season, our fancy stats look significantly better.

Our bottom 4 on defense is decent to very good on any given night. The top pair is consistently mediocre. If we had that dominant 1st pair this team would be unstoppable, considering how potent the offense can be and the fact that you have Henrik ****ing Lundqvist between the pipes.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
i think mcdonagh had a very good game last night.. am i alone on this

Not at all. He was superb in the offensive end, and was just barely positive in corsi despite his partner being a -6 (what else is new?)

But he's done this before, and then drops 3 stinkers. He has to start putting them together.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
HqNoWq6.png

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Just want to get through the next 5 games healthy. Wouldn't rest anyone just for the sake of resting them though, I don't believe in that, ever.

Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
Another regular season in the books almost. These go by faster every time around. :(

Hard to believe the tear we've been on. Winning those 13 out of 14 games back in December/January is one of the most enjoyable things I've seen this team do since I started watching games on a consistent basis back in '07, aside from the playoffs last year. It turned the entire season around.

Hopefully things are holding up during the playoffs. I want another magical run.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Another regular season in the books almost. These go by faster every time around. :(

Hard to believe the tear we've been on. Winning those 13 out of 14 games back in December/January is one of the most enjoyable things I've seen this team do since I started watching games on a consistent basis back in '07, aside from the playoffs last year. It turned the entire season around.

Hopefully things are holding up during the playoffs. I want another magical run.
Seriously, seems like yesterday TBL were hoping they could get McDavid with our draft pick. :laugh:

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
This year has gone by EXTREMELY FAST. It makes last year look like a decade to me.

I don't want the ride to end but at the same time i want my warm weather FFS.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
Ok so I've missed the past 2. I haven't seen Hank since the Beuins game. How's he looked? Any rust? Is he picking up where he left off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00