Post-Game Talk: Rangers win 3-2, Devils fall out of a playoff spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
Yeah Larsson's looked a little shaky lately. He's pressing I think. Being paired with Volchenkov lately is probably not helping. I thought he looked better last night with Greene as a partner.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Yeah Larsson's looked a little shaky lately. He's pressing I think. Being paired with Volchenkov lately is probably not helping. I thought he looked better last night with Greene as a partner.

I thought the two of them looked better once they got paired up as well. Harrold wasn't helping Greene much either.

njdss4

Mar 7, 2011
Anaheim
just finished the game, really thought we outplayed the Rags and deserved the win... oh well, gotta win on Thursday

That's the gist of what I've heard... Admittedly I fell asleep and missed the game...

Gotta try and take some positives from it. They played well, including outshooting, winning a ton of faceoffs for once, killing all penalties, scoring a PPG, and having the game tied at the end of each of the first two periods. They just can't capitalize on their chances due to lack of top 6 scoring talent, and aren't getting enough big saves when they matter. Brodeur being back will hopefully solve the latter, but the former requires the team be fully healthy and Lou making a trade, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino