GDT: Rangers vs. Some unidentified lethargic team with no hustle

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
If real PP'ers were on the ice, the NYR's powerplay went 4 for 4 tonight. Because let's be serious...that was going to be a goal if a real scorer was shooting it.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
go-home-rainbow-youre-drunk-meme.jpg
that's a good one

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
This team should be beyond ****ing embarrassed with how they performed tonight. Going into autopilot simply because you're sitting pretty at the top of the standings is the very definition of being weak-minded and unprofessional.

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
If real PP'ers were on the ice, the NYR's powerplay went 4 for 4 tonight. Because let's be serious...that was going to be a goal if a real scorer was shooting it.

In the playoffs this team either has to learn to stop taking bad penalties, or SERIOUSLY improve their play on the PK. Right now I don't see either happening, which is very worrisome.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
5 minutes after the game

<Pens locker room>

BAH GAWD, THAT'S SIDNEY CROSBY'S MUSIC!!!!

Sid: Mrrmmmmhmmhmmmrmmmhmmmmmhmrmhmmmrmhmmhmhmmrmhmmmrmrmrmhmhmmhmrmmrmhmhmmrrmmrrmmhmmhmhphmhmhmmemrhmhmmhmhrmmrmphrpmmhpphmhmhmmmmmmmmhmhmhmmpmrhhrpmrhmhhmhmmhmhmgmgmhmhmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

*******s.

domaug*

Nov 27, 2011
Archbald, PA
man I am going to miss the buccos. but I really don't care enouhg about baseball to justify paying for the MLB package

don't worry, i'll fill you in. i still don't think they'll have a winning season but it'll be nice to watch if/when the Pens blow it in the playoffs.

Crafton

Liver-Eating Johnson
May 6, 2010
San Francisco
there's a GDT for this game on the Islanders board. they were so pumped for us to win. i feel guilty for their broken little hearts.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Fleury isn't falling into his normal, mopey, depressed self. I think he's legitimately going to rage when he gets to the room after this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad