GDT: Rangers vs. Some unidentified lethargic team with no hustle

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
I wonder how much differently the outcome would have been if that Iggy shot had gone in when it was 0-0...

Jules Winnfield

Fleurymanbad
Mar 19, 2010
Fleury isn't falling into his normal, mopey, depressed self. I think he's legitimately going to rage when he gets to the room after this game.

rage-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1402.gif

specialized

Jan 24, 2013
I was in favor of no trades for this team, there chemistry is all messed up right now with all theses new guys, plus the fact Crosby,Letang and Martin are out does not help.

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
I was in favor of no trades for this team, there chemistry is all messed up right now with all theses new guys, plus the fact Crosby,Letang and Martin are out does not help.

Really? Had Shero not made any moves then you would just as likely be complaining about it as well.

This team has a month to build chemistry. I'd rather be a little messed up right now but know that I'm going into the playoffs with some extra much-needed talent and experience in the lineup.

SarahCrash

Dec 17, 2005
St. Albert, AB
Took a lot of heat around here for not signing Semin in the off-season, not acquiring depth scoring, and not getting tougher on the back end, and the guy's come through in spades. He's done everything possible to put this team in a position to win, even to the point of acquiring a versatile forward who can win faceoffs, play PK, and stopgap for Sid while he recovers.

The man's a legend. Direct all lavish, unadulterated praise here, because we're damn lucky to have him.

we'll see by next game. all opinion may change...

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I'm a big Despres fan, but him and Bort looked like garbage tonight.

to repeat myself, I watch Despres always carefully, loved him, but this tonight must be one of the worst performance by a defensman I ever seen and that was with Orpik on ice basically giving away pucks

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
It's the one thing that really baffles me bout this team. Most teams would come out hungry and ready to play after getting beating convincingly by a non-playoff team the night before. Nope! We come out looking completely defeated and even flatter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad