Post-Game Talk: Rangers vs Senators - Game #81

Status
Not open for further replies.

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Oct 8, 2010
honestly I aint even mad

3xgwE25.png

Every single one of these series is incredibly interesting.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
He's a captain on a team full of leaders. He's a leader on the ice, could've licked the PT for all I care.

If you're being sarcastic I apologize but you never know around here lol

I would have actually preferred it had he kicked the trophy out of Bill Daly's grubby hands and as it smashed to the ice ripped his jersey off ala Hulk Hogan and screamed, "**** this weak ass trophy! We want the 'Cup! We want the 'Cup! We want the 'Cup!"

As tears stream down their faces, touched with the beauty of raw emotion from a champion's heart, the fans at MSG join in to the chant with a deafening authority.

Also, **** tha police, SWED, YOLO swag, it's all about the Benjamins, get paid.

Miller Time NYR

Oct 5, 2010
Long Beach
Was at the game last night the garden was dead the team was dead, not mad they have nothing to play for, somehow I think the powerplay looked even worse in person. Thought Bourque looked good tho.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
To be honest I am kinda annoyed they were shutout though I completely understand why it happened. They weren't really crashing the net worth a damn or doing much other than holding onto the puck and skating around. They didn't phone it in but they also just didn't have that push you need to win games. Felt more like a preseason game almost. Just don't like getting shutout and you know if the Rangers face Ottawa in the first round we'll hear all about how the Sens totally dominated the Rangers last night and are going to sweep the series

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
I would have actually preferred it had he kicked the trophy out of Bill Daly's grubby hands and as it smashed to the ice ripped his jersey off ala Hulk Hogan and screamed, "**** this weak ass trophy! We want the 'Cup! We want the 'Cup! We want the 'Cup!"

As tears stream down their faces, touched with the beauty of raw emotion from a champion's heart, the fans at MSG join in to the chant with a deafening authority.

As an eagle soars through MSG with Amirante singing the last verse of the Anthem.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Gotta root for the islanders tonight against pittsburgh, then ottawa on Saturday against Philly, and pittsburgh should beat buffalo. If those things happen, we get pitt:nod:

all very likely as well IMO... Pit is a freaking mess right now

OnlyTruth

Objectivity&Justice
Dec 2, 2013
Glad to see Lundqvist is ok.

Your team is scary on all fronts.

Hopefully we'll be in the big dance as well.

I'm not sure if Hank's leg is 100% ok after that play. What concerns me is that sometimes he tends to play even if he is injured, without people even knowing about it. I hope that if he is not 100%, he will do the right thing for the team and lets Talbot play. We can't afford any weakness in the playoffs, since we only have one goal in mind this year.

Wolfy*

This loss was more or less planned, Rangers did not mind at all. I don't think they wanted to help the Bruins.

But of course they couldn't show this on the ice, their acting was pretty good. But Hayes almost blew it when he had an open net but shot the puck into the goalie ;)

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.

Now that's a captain!

I'd follow that man into hell!

We want the cup!

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
I'm not sure if Hank's leg is 100% ok after that play. What concerns me is that sometimes he tends to play even if he is injured, without people even knowing about it. I hope that if he is not 100%, he will do the right thing for the team and lets Talbot play. We can't afford any weakness in the playoffs, since we only have one goal in mind this year.

Wishful thinking by yourself

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.

Wishful thinking by yourself

I'm sorry, but I'm still nervous about this. I was close enough last night to see how he reacted after the fall.

I'm not saying it's long term, I'm just saying that I've never seen him do that, and every other player I've seen look like that hasn't been ok.

Even if he wasn't, they would probably just shoot him full of cortisone.

/crossing fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad