Post-Game Talk: Rangers vs Senators - Game #81

Status
Not open for further replies.

yrrebbor

Jan 21, 2014
New York, NY
I'm sick of Hank being a passenger. He didn't even score a single goal again tonight and I'm not even surprised anymore.

He's overpaid and needs to get sent down to Hartford immediately! Where's Winnie when we neede her?

Esa 10

Jul 12, 2006
Mission Accomplished.

Boston already benefited from a rusty Hank and NYR on vacation after clinching the division. No one but themselves to blame if they don't come back in Florida.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
On a serious note, we were missing 2 of our most important offensive players, 2 top 4 D men and the team played at about 65% and were still toying with Ottawa at times.

As long as Hank is 100% healthy and nothing bad happened... that's all that matters.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
On a serious note, we were missing 2 of our most important offensive players, 2 top 4 D men and the team played at about 65% and were still toying with Ottawa at times.

As long as Hank is 100% healthy and nothing bad happened... that's all that matters.

Very true this is.

*Bob Richards*

I've moved the other game posts to our Around The NHL thread. :)

JC704

Jan 6, 2012
Considering this was a throwaway game, I figured now would be the perfect time to ask this really random OT question that I've been wanting to ask for awhile: what is the rock song they play right before we go on the PP?

I used to know what it was, but I have forgot and I kind of feel slightly embarrassed that I have lol

aemoreira1981

Jan 27, 2012
New York City
If there is one positive, there is a player who could play on the 4th line during the playoffs, relegating Tanner Glass to the press box, as there is no salary cap in the postseason, in Ryan Bourque.

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
I wonder if the Rangers did something for Bourque. It was his first NHL game and he had to give his jersey away. Usually guys keep the jersey from their first NHL game. I wonder if maybe he wore two jerseys during the game so he could have one to keep. Am I the only person wondering about this?

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Considering this was a throwaway game, I figured now would be the perfect time to ask this really random OT question that I've been wanting to ask for awhile: what is the rock song they play right before we go on the PP?

I used to know what it was, but I have forgot and I kind of feel slightly embarrassed that I have lol

Bad Girlfriend - Theory of a Deadman

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
I think the lady selling chicken fingers gave more of a **** about the out come of me asking for a second honey mustard than the Rangers with tonight's game.

Btw, bye bye Bruins.

Last edited:

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Anyone else have to change their pants when Lundqvist went down in pain when the Sen player fell on him? I did.

vladmyir111

Mar 27, 2007
Without skapski's stellar play we wouldnt have had those points against buffalo and not have won the presidents trophy, trade hank.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
I'm not privy to the inner team dynamics, but i had a weird feeling when McD claimed the President s trophy.

The first thing was he "grabbed" it like a wet noodle.

The main thing is I don't even feel that he's the captain. I'm a big fan, but when I watch the Rangers I don't say it's McDs team. It's not that I don't like him.

It's just a feeling. I can't explain it.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
I'm not privy to the inner team dynamics, but i had a weird feeling when McD claimed the President s trophy.

The first thing was he "grabbed" it like a wet noodle.

The main thing is I don't even feel that he's the captain. I'm a big fan, but when I watch the Rangers I don't say it's McDs team. It's not that I don't like him.

It's just a feeling. I can't explain it.
He's a captain on a team full of leaders. He's a leader on the ice, could've licked the PT for all I care.

If you're being sarcastic I apologize but you never know around here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad