Post-Game Talk: Rangers vs Senators - Game #81

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOAT AINEC

Soon..
Jun 4, 2014
Better hope this loss doesn't come back and bite them in the ass.

The Senators can easily beat the Rangers in the playoffs and having home ice against them won't matter since they are like 7-0-1 at MSG

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I recognize 100% that it doesn't matter, but that is not how I like to see a team gear up for the playoffs.

Hopefully they can turn it back on just as easily.

Agreed. I didn't think they were too awful. I thought the game in general sucked. It's more concerning IMO for the Sens who didn't do much 99% of the game against a team that was resting its best players and going through the motions.

Florida Ranger

Bring back Torts!
Sep 2, 2008
Wesley Chapel, FL
It felt like an exhibition game. Pretty much a meaningless game besides Hank going for number 30. I wanted to a see a win, but it's obviously not a big deal we lost. The players looked chill.

AWall THE CLAW

Jul 23, 2010
We spent 2 first round picks and Callahan on him. We need him to show up if we want to win the Cup. The fact that he has looked disastrous for the better part of the season is worrying.

Disastrous? He's a 55-60 pt player who missed time. He's a purely offensive player who's always trying to make a play. I'm not at all worried about him.

LittleKev6D9

Unregistered User
Dec 14, 2011
Middletown
We actually played pretty well and Hammond was the difference. Hank played pretty well too.

This was the one game I didn't mind losing.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
Whenever players are rested, I just don't consider it the real team playing.
Maybe baseball lets you get away with a bit of that, but not really a hockey team.

Cannot wait for the Caps game.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I would like to see a final dress rehearsal next game with everyone playing except Klein. Don't want too much of a break and don't want 2 straight losses to finish the season.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Bourque looked pretty good in his first game. We had a good first period and then kind of went into sleep mode--waking up intermittently. Didn't really give Hammond much of a hard time. I think he saw pretty much every shot we took at him.

aemoreira1981

Jan 27, 2012
New York City
The Rangers did their part. However, that may not be enough to keep the Islanders from sweating, as they may clinch with a Bruins loss (they're trailing).

Wolfy*

How stupid to play Hank tonight. Lets hope he wasnt hurt, a reaction usually shows the next day.

danktopshelf

Dec 23, 2014
NYC
Fine with it. Jut get on with it. Hopefully our starting Goalie will be completely healthy when the playoffs start. Let's go Panthers and go win the CUP boys

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@PLeonardNYDN: Lundqvist says he's fine. Initially he was scared/worried but realized he was Ok and after a minute or so wasn't affected by it at all #NYR”

Let Blaine Die

Holden out 4 a hero
Jan 4, 2012
NYC
*Looks at poll*

Two Tone Malone, u da real MVP. :cry: :heart:

I got nothin, that was like watching a preseason game.

:banana:

q73MJYc.gif

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
We played well as a team tonight, but the Senator goalie was the difference for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad