Post-Game Talk: Rangers vs Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoQuitInNewMexico

Jan 7, 2011
new mexico lol
People who know about the Russia contract stuff: when can we bring Buch over, and is it fair to say that he'd be ahead of Lindberg on the depth chart? I'd imagine Lindberg has more familiarity with the guys, the systems, the language etc

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
From the main board;

First Klein and now MSL?

Yeah Kulikov fell on his leg and he got twisted up a bit.

Didn't look good? Well those plays never look good but he was able to skate to the bench and actually stayed on the ice for a bit after it happened.

Wouldn't be surprised if hes out for a week or two but I doubt this is anything serious.

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
Cam we do it? Yes we cam!

Seriously though, far from two entertaining/pretty looking games this weekend but still nabbed 4 out of 4 Pts and the streak goes on.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Another day another win. When you play badly and win, you have a good team, especially when it comes against a desperate team.

I am not saying that these guys are above criticism, but I hope all of the negative posters understand that they are nitpicking at this point. If you watch all of the other teams and are honestly still "concerned" or "worried" about a certain aspect of the Rangers game, and it's not really just a matter of perspective (or lack thereof) because the team you like is under the microscope, then man, I dunno.

This team is awesome. Absolutely deserving of their place atop the league. Whether or not they win the Cup will come down to luck and bounces, as always, but they are as good as any other team right now. Enjoy it.

McDonagh

Slow it down 30GHz
Mar 8, 2009
People who know about the Russia contract stuff: when can we bring Buch over, and is it fair to say that he'd be ahead of Lindberg on the depth chart?

I'm pretty sure Buch can come right now as his KHL team has been eliminated, but last I heard he was playing in the MHL for his junior team for their playoff run. Aside from that I think I read he was waiting on news from the Men's national team to see if he was getting the nod for the WC.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
This game feels like a loss to me. I know the Panthers are dangerous, but I feel like they took out our manhood and the only person to sack up was Talbot. Awful game. Didn't feel like we're even a good team. Felt like an 11-12 win.

PromNite

Know Your Enemy
Apr 30, 2007
Tampa, FL
This an Buffalo were pretty disappointing wins, though. We were dominated for long stretches. We need work, for sure

MTrangers

Oct 26, 2012
Missoula, MT
Must say that this has been by far the ugliest winning streak of the year. Also guessing this is Nash's longest dry spell of the year? Hope the offense gets going again

GFiP*

Did people not expect a sluggish effort when they played less than 19 hours before this one?

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
I like the lines that we ended with.

Kreider-Stepan-Nash
Miller-Brass-Zucc
Hags-Hayes-Miller
Shepp-Moore-Fast

Hope they get an extended look.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
Stepan has proven to me on a few occasions how integral he is to the team.
For whatever reason, he is not operating at his best. I hope he starts to again soon.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
1. Talbot. nuff said.
2. Kreider. dude was a beast all game.
3. Sheppard. he really makes the 4th line much better. He earned that goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad