Post-Game Talk: Rangers vs Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Thinking back, being 33-7-3 in the last 43 is insane on it's own but lets remember that at one point, we had klein injured, mcdonagh injured, staal playing awful and kostka/hunwick being our 2nd D unit. To think we went through all that and battled all the way to presiden'ts trophy position is absolutely spectacular.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Chicago will be playing on the 2nd night of a back to back against us and have versteeg scratched for at least the game against the LOLanders. Good oppurtunity to take advantage.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Thinking back, being 33-7-3 in the last 43 is insane on it's own but lets remember that at one point, we had klein injured, mcdonagh injured, staal playing awful and kostka/hunwick being our 2nd D unit. To think we went through all that and battled all the way to presiden'ts trophy position is absolutely spectacular.

Not sure what being 33-7-3 has to do with those injuries. Not like those guys were injured during that stretch. It's interesting, I think us scoring a lot and not falling apart during that stretch of injuries was a harbinger of things to come though. We knew the D would get better, especially since we somehow were leading the league in shutouts even when we couldn't get out of our own way defensively to start the season.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

Tampa fans we're thinking McDavid with that 1st we traded them :lol:

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Anything can happen in the lottery they said :laugh:

We played a little over 20 games until this stretch. Were they seriously saying we were a lottery team 20 games in? :laugh: I expect that from Rangers fans. I remember when we beat the Canes the first time in a shootout one Rangers fan said that we're as bad as Carolina (ok he said "right now we're as bad as Carolina). That said, I've said some stupid **** too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad