• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
That is the worst part of this. A terrible hockey team that will end up with the 10th pick.

They just got worked by a team playing its 3rd game in 4 nights... This was the Rangers 3rd game in nearly 2 weeks.

2-5-2 in their last 9 with one of the easiest schedules in the league (with all the rest days, arguably the easiest.)

Now between now to the ASB isn't a death march, but compared to what they've been dealing with it basically is.

February on, it's pretty brutal.

Reactions: jas

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
It's definitely a step in the right direction. Looks like Henrik is starting to get tilted and the team's play in over time and on the road has had enough time that if they are capable of turning it all around, they would have done so by now and that's what it's all about. Hopefully the difficult second half scheduling will take our lunch money.

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
They just got worked by a team playing its 3rd game in 4 nights... This was the Rangers 3rd game in nearly 2 weeks.

2-5-2 in their last 9 with one of the easiest schedules in the league (with all the rest days, arguably the easiest.)

Now between now to the ASB isn't a death march, but compared to what they've been dealing with it basically is.

February on, it's pretty brutal.
I really hope you're right because this team really needs the talent influx that a top pick could provide.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Wow guys, off the ledge already. I thought I was the only one with a memory problem. Are we still trying to make the playoffs with absoljtely NO HOPE of winning even a series? Who freaking cares we didnt win? Getting a point is actually pointless, if that is possible.
I would prefer losing enough to secure a great pick. Dont want to be 1 effin point over another tam that takes a MUCH better pick than what we get, for a player we WANTED. SO, who will remember losing here? Actually just Hank, who i feel sorry for.
Otherwise, i will get over it.......you guys need to as well. I am "all in". Again. Dont wish them to lose, but this seems irrelevant.

To be honest with you Larry, as much as I would love a top 5 pick, I cannot be happy with a loss like this. In fact, I physically can't be happy with a loss ever.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
They're now 9-16-6 at actual hockey.

0-11-4 on the road.

And there's 11 teams behind them in the standings because they can't even tank right.
Chin up. Only 4 points from the bottom of the division and a bottom 5 pick. Only 8 points from the basement.

As Frank Sinatra didn't say; the worst is yet to come.

Reactions: jas and Machinehead

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
except being really effective on the ice.
He hasn't been for a while now, he obviously doesn't deserve to be sent to Hartford but I wouldn't mind a downgrade in his ice timebor a one game benching for that matter.

Reactions: Tob

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Oh and Belesky looked brutal out there.

There were a handful of separate times in the first and second he overstated the puck, mishandled the puck or just flat out missed it.

I thought they were way too passive in the 3rd. Their only shots were on their one PP if I recall correctly. I know teams subconsciously play safer when leading in the 3rd but it’s just not smart to sit back that much.

How many times do you have to get burned with giving up leads bc you we’re too passive before you change it up? Play like you’re down 1 and push the pace. Best defense is a good offense. This is day one stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad