• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Remember that 5 on 3. Yeah.
Exactly. What’s that old saying? I think it’s, “if you don’t score on a 5 on 3, you don’t deserve to win the game.” And we had one for almost 2 minutes.

I don’t mind losing, but we had this game in the bag. I hate tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gresch04 and bl02

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Nevesis, did the Pionk penalty change the momentum of the game, or what?

Disappointing result.

Stepan >>>>> Lias Andersson is going to be.

They let them come back. Completely stopped playing in the 3rd.

We had our chances, and Hill came up big.

Inexcusable loss, man I just flipped out hardcore when Stepan won it. f***ing of course...

Brutal night. Time to go to the gym and sweat it out.

f*** this team...haha

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Are we the only ones that see this? It's infuriating!!! We get seriously embarrassed in every 3 on 3. Playing Howden and Vesey over Chytil (and i am a Howden /vesey fan)

We play it like we're playing man on man in both zone. The offensive team is suppose to be cycling to exploit loose coverage and open ice but all we do is play like it's 5 on 5.

Reactions: bl02

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Not for nothing but if Pionk didn’t take that stupid penalty, after he himself crashed into Hank, we probably hold the lead. Coyotes had nothing going at that point. Completely changed the momentum of the game. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Is it just me or does Howden fan on the puck a lot? That was a pretty bad time for him to fan on it in OT, prob should’ve scored there.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Oh well. By the end if this season, they should have game tape of everyone making every possible error, so Im hoping it's a really big season for "teachable moments"

Reactions: will1066

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Wow guys, off the ledge already. I thought I was the only one with a memory problem. Are we still trying to make the playoffs with absoljtely NO HOPE of winning even a series? Who freaking cares we didnt win? Getting a point is actually pointless, if that is possible.
I would prefer losing enough to secure a great pick. Dont want to be 1 effin point over another tam that takes a MUCH better pick than what we get, for a player we WANTED. SO, who will remember losing here? Actually just Hank, who i feel sorry for.
Otherwise, i will get over it.......you guys need to as well. I am "all in". Again. Dont wish them to lose, but this seems irrelevant.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
180606-gif-soldier-armored-tank-promo-380x240.gif

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Not for nothing but if Pionk didn’t take that stupid penalty, after he himself crashed into Hank, we probably hold the lead. Coyotes had nothing going at that point. Completely changed the momentum of the game. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.
I think the ADA penalty was worse. Just saying.

Reactions: ReggieDunlop68

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
I’m laying on the floor with my bottle
Of jack

Crying for jack Hughes to come help me

He doesn’t care

My wife doesn’t care

Vegas Sunday

Peace out

Reactions: Lundy HOF

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016

Is it just me or does Howden fan on the puck a lot? That was a pretty bad time for him to fan on it in OT, prob should’ve scored there.

He's a big guy but he is still a kid. I'm sure nerves got him there. If Hayes is out I hope they give him the spot with Kreider to see what he can do. Hes hit a lot of posts, hopefully they start going in for him

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Not making it about Chytil. In fact the only time i've mentioned him (besides the nice pass he made on first goal). Just ridiculous he doesn't get on the ice 3 on 3. Lets play not to lose.
It's probably because he'd be a complete turnstile defensively.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
I thought he has an abysmal game.
I started watching towards the end of the 1st, but other than that one mistake in OT, I thought he looked good. Made some great passes, took some good shots, created plays, and made some nice defensive plays. Especially the one where he had to bail Fast out. However, I disagree with that dumb fight he started.

Reactions: bl02
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad