Post-Game Talk: RANGERS @ stars | 8:30pm | MSG 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
And at this point can Quinn grow a pair and bench Staal permanently?

I mean my god, how many times do we need to see him traffic coned in a game for them to get the message?
he did it once.. but that would mean Hajek needs to be called up.

we actually started to play much better

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
Love seeing the difference from Kakko when he first got drafted and was shell shocked to him sitting on this podium fielding questions

Reactions: belford22

ThirdEye

Nov 28, 2006
New York
And at this point can Quinn grow a pair and bench Staal permanently?

I mean my god, how many times do we need to see him traffic coned in a game for them to get the message?

Who are you replacing him with? As bad as Staal has been Hajek is a worse option at this point

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
It’s bc of the no in the locker room rule.
I personally think they should do all these interviews pregame and postgames like this all season from now on. More professional looking. The players more focused in my opinion.

Reactions: Cmox

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
It’s because the team doesn’t want the dirty dirty media in the locker room because of the Coronavirus
Yeah they’re grossing it up and being super close. Which makes me want to check how close Sam and Joe are next game. I know they’re usually a mm away from eachother to be in the shot. I wonder if they adjust the camera for a wider shot, you know for some personal space.

ThirdEye

Nov 28, 2006
New York
Don't be a homer lol do you watch much of them? As someone who was at Hughes first NHL game last season, his first NHL goal & see him all the time he is WAY more talented than Fox and it's not even remotely close

I'm not disputing the fact that he's more talented offensively, but as an overall defenseman (who's primary purpose is to, you know, not get scored on), Fox has been at least as good or better.

Both of them are flashier for sure but Fox still puts up a shit ton of points and most of his assists have been primary, so he's not just riding coat-tails

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Kakko, Howden, Gauthier, Lemieux, Fox had really good games. Strome has been a bit invisible lately... And the powerplay has lost its juice. Doesn't help we only got one opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad