GDT: Rangers @ Senators - "The Prodigal Russian Son Returns" Edition - 2/17/19 - 2PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Poor Halverson has to deal with this Rangers D dumpster fire in front of him. Poor Hank likely went down the hallway, broke a stick and threw some equipment. Really feel bad for the guy, cannot put all those goals on him.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
If the rumours about Hank leading the 'get Torts fired' exit interviews are true, I'd hate to hear what he's going to say about AV at the end of this season :)
This is probably why everyone doesn't skate hard.. They all want AV fired but the FO wont do it

howztheglass

Jan 27, 2009
I’m telling you it would surprise me if before the deadline Hank says you know what I really thought I could do this but.....

I’m waiting for the post game when one of the reporters ask Hank what did you say to AV or what was with the stare down.

Everyone’s right Roy started the same way.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
We have 30 shots? Seriously? Out of that how many were scoring chances? 5?

Another game where on paper we have shots but the majority being cream puff dump ins.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
This clown is gunna go to management and cry inconsistent goaltending, and point out the # of times hanks been pulled... When he pulls him for no reason in games like this or refuses to use his timeout to get the team together so they fall apart and he using the goalie change as a timeout

Reactions: Paulie Walnutz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad