GDT: Rangers @ Senators - "The Prodigal Russian Son Returns" Edition - 2/17/19 - 2PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
Halverson gets potentially run into gives up somewhat controversial goal and Rangers bench looks like they’re asleep. Gotta love the intensity. It’s only potentially his first NHL goal against. Not like you should show a little bit of interest as a teammate.

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
I'd like to hear the rationale for that.

Made the first save. Was it not covered? Maybe not. But he crashed hard and took out Gilmour, too.

GlasgowNewYorkRanger

Dec 7, 2017
Hank just gave AV the look of death before walking off. Wonder if he said FU now you pull me and make me look bad.

Hank and Lou have bailed out AV and his 'system' for years. When he finally gets his full claws into a team and it goes tits up, as it did in Vancouver, then this is the end result. The supreme irony being he turns on them both, when both are a huge factor in him enjoying the reputation he does a coach.

Reactions: mattyd99

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Interesting that Miller took the 'stand up for the goalie' route instead of 'tie up the player in a position to score' route

mrmel329

Feb 28, 2013
Joe M seems like a good guy, but Jesus, already with his nonsense. Are him and Sam that clueless?

Good point. Joe and Sam need to go with the rest of the rebuild. I'd like to see Dave Maloney do the color and albert the broadcast

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Refs don't read the rulebook. They just make this up as they go and put their fingers in their ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad