Oct 28, 2008
This is the foxwoods final five.

Tune in Saturday to watch the Rangers lose to Montreal

Once again this is the Foxwoods final five

Gospel of Prospal

America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
Please, please, please, please, please trade Taylor Pyatt and Brian Boyle and if possible, Gaborik and Richards.

And seriously, suit up Zuccarello and Powe

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
No pride. None.

Losing this game wouldn't be such a big deal if you didn't lose games to the Buffalos, Winnipegs, Floridas of the world.

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
I can't fault Torts game plan in the game. MacLean was trapping the entire game, and Torts system is designed for playing against the trap.

However, the Rangers looked completely unmotivated through most of the game. Rangers lost most of the board battles during the game. The Rangers needed to take it it to Ottawa physically, they didn't.

Perhaps Torts should have recognized that the Rangers weren't playing well along the wall tonight, and adjusted. But Torts doesn't make adjustments so its a moot point.

This game is mostly on the forwards failing to engage along the wall.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
Please, please, please, please, please trade Taylor Pyatt and Brian Boyle and if possible, Gaborik and Richards.

And seriously, suit up Zuccarello and Powe

well Zuccarello is in for sure, Torts is an idiot so he will keep Newbury in and sit Powe even though Boyle should be 4th line till hes traded

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
I'm not watching another regular season game until Torts ****ing ass clown is gone. I'll just chill in the GDT.

*Bob Richards*

Only saw the 3rd period and yet I fell like :facepalm: is the epitome of this team's killer instinct.

Maineice11

Dec 7, 2006
Maine
wow...shutout once again...line up changes will be made going into montreal. the Rangers were outgrinded and out defended...i'm still remaining optimistic we pull it together, but definitely running out of time.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
I've been optimistic, thinking every time they win that they will start to play with confidence and go on a nice winning streak.

Not only did that not happen, but they got shutout. I don't know how much more of this I can take, I'm not into masochism.

I'm starting to not be optimistic about making the playoffs anymore.

Zamboner

Juice in his slacks
Feb 7, 2013
NY
I want Tortorella gone. That is all really. Any coach with a brain would play our **** players accordingly.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00