Rangers Season Ticket Holders - Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traderalways

Oct 27, 2011
Wow, and they didn't tell people about it? Interesting that you only get hit with the $3 fee if you move to aisle seats with current aisle seat holders being exempt.

And the best part is..... If u move to four seats on the aisle u get charged the aisle fee on ALL FOUR! Lol

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
Rangers aisle seats are actually $3 more (uppers non-gallery), $4 more (gallery row 1), $5 more (lowers)

Last edited:

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
Best Upper pair I see is 227 row 3 #12-13 $92. No 400s. No 211. 224 has 2 pairs row 11 and 12

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
Any of those aisle seats in 224

No. the ones in row 12 are 4 seats off aisle.

Also, looks like the "good" end in lower corners are $5 more than the "bad" end. It's dizzing trying to keep track of these price points. where's GG?

Section311

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2008
long Island, NY

Also, looks like the "good" end in lower corners are $5 more than the "bad" end. It's dizzing trying to keep track of these price points. where's GG?

I have 4 seats in row 12 224...what are the seat numbers I'm 11-14

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
I give up. I can't make sense of the prices.

109 row 17 9-10 $156; row 18 #17-18 aisle $166 ????
115 row 18 13-14 $161; row 17 15-17 $161

Section311

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2008
long Island, NY

I have 4 seats in row 12 224...what are the seat numbers I'm 11-14

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
And the best part is..... If u move to four seats on the aisle u get charged the aisle fee on ALL FOUR! Lol

That's a bunch of crap. Fortunately I've had my 3 aisle seats since the upper bowl renovation. Would not be happy if they wanted to start charging me $9 or $12 extra per game for the set (not sure where the Row 2 Gallery seats fall in this).

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
That's a bunch of crap. Fortunately I've had my 3 aisle seats since the upper bowl renovation. Would not be happy if they wanted to start charging me $9 or $12 extra per game for the set (not sure where the Row 2 Gallery seats fall in this).

I spoke to the people next to me (aisle) and they are paying the same price.. it's just new business that pays more.... However, I wouldn't be surprised if they changed you for it this year since people are still taking the aisles this season at the higher price.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
as 1/2 ST I don't go until July....what are the chances I can get fulls in the upper bowl?

Based on the amount of seats they have for relocation, they are pretty good. You will have to pay the new business price though.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
I spoke to the people next to me (aisle) and they are paying the same price.. it's just new business that pays more.... However, I wouldn't be surprised if they changed you for it this year since people are still taking the aisles this season at the higher price.

Not sure how they can charge me for it this year being I've already been billed and paying my invoice. Next year is certainly on the table.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
How'd it go?

Interestingly... I have 2 pairs in the same section 2 rows apart and I've really been wanting to get them together... every year we get a little closer. I had the opportunity to move row 9 to row 11 and be a little further from the aisle.... but passed.

The amount of times I 'need' 4 seats is few and far between. I'm pretty friendly with a lot of people in my section. I spoke to my wife and she agreed that she didn't want to move up two rows. If we take kids, we usually go to the higher row and keep an eye on them.

I did see the two center sections in the 200s sell out and other than that, there has not been a lot of movement in the upper bowl.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Not sure how they can charge me for it this year being I've already been billed and paying my invoice. Next year is certainly on the table.

I don't know the timing of it. If you log in and take a look, you will see the new prices. It's beginning to look like the wild wild west.

NYRA15

Jun 8, 2015
Long Island
as 1/2 ST I don't go until July....what are the chances I can get fulls in the upper bowl?
I am also a half STH, I have not heard from my rep as of yet. I also would like to go to fulls. I am wondering whats available in the uppers by the time we go.

Does anyone who has gone through the relocation process in the last few days see any inventory in the uppers for us waiting? And if so, where? Appreciate it!

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I am also a half STH, I have not heard from my rep as of yet. I also would like to go to fulls. I am wondering whats available in the uppers by the time we go.

Does anyone who has gone through the relocation process in the last few days see any inventory in the uppers for us waiting? And if so, where? Appreciate it!

Relocation started either yesterday or today...... If people here are complaining in a week, then there is no inventory. I think they will have availability.

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
Relocation started either yesterday or today...... If people here are complaining in a week, then there is no inventory. I think they will have availability.

They definitely have seats. All those confiscated broker seats were held out from the reloc so they can either offer them as partials or as FS to half seasons from last season.

NYRA15 - you may end up with great confiscated seats as FS if they are nice. Lol

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
They definitely have seats. All those confiscated broker seats were held out from the reloc so they can either offer them as partials or as FS to half seasons from last season.

NYRA15 - you may end up with great confiscated seats as FS if they are nice. Lol

I'm not worried at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad