Rangers Season Ticket Holders - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillyb

Jan 21, 2014
No, buy a 10 game plan or a half season in the lower bowl, suck it up for a year or 2 and get an in with a rep, then try to move, each year.

DO you want just 1 or 2 seats? Multiples is obviously harder.

thinking single for now. called a rep tuesday afternoon and haven't heard back yet.

AHB*

thinking single for now. called a rep tuesday afternoon and haven't heard back yet.

Yea, they're crazy swamped right now. I'm trying to move full-time upstairs. I didn't renew my down stairs. I touched base with my rep this week to see where we're at. She said come back to her in July.

Even with a plan, you can move upstairs sometimes for the playoffs. So it's not the end of the world if you can suck up bleh views in the lower bowl for high prices during the regular season.

I did that with a pair this year and moved up for the playoffs. Plus it gets you an in with a rep, which is a huge advantage. Just make sure you treat them right. They can really really help you.

CJCNYR

May 11, 2013
Central Jersey
Yea, they're crazy swamped right now. I'm trying to move full-time upstairs. I didn't renew my down stairs. I touched base with my rep this week to see where we're at. She said come back to her in July.

Even with a plan, you can move upstairs sometimes for the playoffs. So it's not the end of the world if you can suck up bleh views in the lower bowl for high prices during the regular season.

I did that with a pair this year and moved up for the playoffs. Plus it gets you an in with a rep, which is a huge advantage. Just make sure you treat them right. They can really really help you.

Were you able to breakeven on the games you did not attend? I passed on lower bowl this year thinking 1 I would lose money and 2 not be able to afford it. Didn't foresee this run

AHB*

Were you able to breakeven on the games you did not attend? I passed on lower bowl this year thinking 1 I would lose money and 2 not be able to afford it. Didn't foresee this run

Buy a partial then. Don't do a full-season. And no, this was not a good year for selling tickets on the secondary market. The prices in the lower bowl are exorbitant.

Buy a 10 game. It will still get you an in and will run you under 2 Grand for 1 seat.

NYRSchrute217

Oct 28, 2008
Same, but I was 4. Guy at work asked me if I'd hypothetically sell it for 20K, I just told him, in life, there are some things that are more important than money and this is one of them for me.

You could offer me a duffel bag of cash. I'm going tonight.

If someone offered you 20K, take $500 and buy yourself a different seat on Stubhub and enjoy your other 19.5K :laugh:

I see your point though, and agree. These opportunities don't come around often. Gonna try to take it all in tonight

AHB*

If someone offered you 20K, take $500 and buy yourself a different seat on Stubhub and enjoy your other 19.5K :laugh:

I see your point though, and agree. These opportunities don't come around often. Gonna try to take it all in tonight

Haha obviously if there was an arbitrage opp, I would. I just mean if every seat was going for 20K, I wouldn't sell.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
I splurged a bit and upgraded myself to the lower bowl 16 rows from the ice, just sold my upper bowl seat. I AM SO ****ING PUMPED - LGR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giacomin

Apr 29, 2007
This is a great time to be a STH! In 1994 I was only 29 years old and remember the bars near MSG being packed for the finals especially games 5 and 7.
I am so pumped for next week.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Anyone else having trouble getting on subscriber central? Couldn't get on yesterday, kept timing out. Was able to get on this morning to see if my tickets were available, nothing. Just tried again and not getting on.

Cliffy1814

Nov 10, 2011
This is a great time to be a STH! In 1994 I was only 29 years old and remember the bars near MSG being packed for the finals especially games 5 and 7.
I am so pumped for next week.

Has anyone heard anything about Viewing parties inside MSG? They did that in 1994 and with those beautiful new video boards, it would be pretty cool to do again !

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Has anyone heard anything about Viewing parties inside MSG? They did that in 1994 and with those beautiful new video boards, it would be pretty cool to do again !

Had they lost, there was going to be one at MSG for game 7. Wouldn't shock me if there was one for game 1. They can't do one for game 2 for sure since there's boxing at MSG that night.

CJCNYR

May 11, 2013
Central Jersey
US $453.00 - US $2,413.00
US $453.00 Ticket + US $31.45 Fees =
US $484.45
US $2,413.00 Ticket + US $76.85 Fees =
US $2,489.85

thats from ticketmaster. so obstructed view is 484.45 face. fingers crossed for that lol

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
Would This run impact the dynamics of the original upgrade/downgrade process? The timing is delayed but the pool of available seats should be the same as the decisions have to be made before the run. I can see the run impacting additional seats as more people would want to add. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad