Post-Game Talk: Rangers / Sabres - Haley is a Second Liner

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
Honestly, we should see if we can get a 1st for Gaborik. Maybe Philly is really desperate.

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Honestly, it's time to get Gaborik on the RW with some real talent. Callahan can handle the 3rd line, and he'd still get 18-20 minutes and be an impact player.

It's a win-win. I don't see how other people don't see this.

NYRSchrute217

Oct 28, 2008
This was probably the worst game they've played this year aside from the Montreal games. Just atrocious.

Get Gaborik away from Boyle for the love of god

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Honestly, it's time to get Gaborik on the RW with some real talent. Callahan can handle the 3rd line, and he'd still get 18-20 minutes and be an impact player.

It's a win-win. I don't see how other people don't see this.

I agree. Gaborik clearly isn't going to adjust to playing on the left side, this isn't rocket science Torts.

Problematique

Apr 3, 2011
Australia
No one plays with heart on this team beside Captain America and maybe his protege in Stepan.

Sad sack hockey, wtf has happened to Girardi since returning?

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Honestly, we should see if we can get a 1st for Gaborik. Maybe Philly is really desperate.

You would trade Gaborik to the Flyers?

That won't come back to bite us in the ass.

The last thing we want is for Giroux to get a sniper like Gaborik to play with. One of the most ridiculous suggestions I've read on here in a long time.

Doctor King Schultz

Garian Maborik
May 3, 2012
NYC
Haley lost us the game when he missed that shot in front of the net like Stepan against Ottawa. But why on earth was he getting top 6 minutes? WTF Tortorella, I usually like you but WTF was your thought process there?

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
the Foligno goal through his legs and jamming it in was the turning pt. That doesnt happen and they likely feed of the momentum of the Stepan goal..............what pisses me off even more is for some reason I forgot to put Stepan in the lineup on my fantasy team......bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
so... before we trade Gaborik for just anything.. Can Torts do me a favor and put him on his natural side (RW) and as far away from Boyle and Miller as he can possibly be? The guy is coming off shoulder surgery, playing off his natural side and playing with the likes of Brian Boyle holy **** who wouldn't suck

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
We all called it today around 12:00 when the Enroth stats were dropped on Twitter. Everyone predicted this so I don't know why anyone is shocked or upset.

Pugs35

Jul 11, 2006
PA
The Good:
Callahan, Stepan, Del Zotto, and I guess Stralman.

The Bad:
McDonagh and Girardi. Oh and Gilroy.

The Invisible:
Nash, Richards, Gaborik, Lundqvist

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
Very exciting game. Well coached, played and executed. Every single player deserves the 1st star, they were all that good. Our big stars really showed up too providing that real nice superstar spark. Love the exciting dump and chase grinder hockey as well. It is so entertaining to watch. Refs were outstanding too. Superlatives galore

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
dont bash torts. this system, these strategies, and these tactics almost won us the cup last year. when we lose our heart and soul over the offseason and replace is with guys who dont give a **** about anything this is what we get. hayley played a great game and deserved top 6 minutes at the end. i dont know why you guys all think you know better than torts and sully. jk fire his ass

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
Haley lost us the game when he missed that shot in front of the net like Stepan against Ottawa. But why on earth was he getting top 6 minutes? WTF Tortorella, I usually like you but WTF was your thought process there?

its not like Haley fanned on it, Enroth made a great save............I would say the only positive was Haley playing well. But yea Torts is a goof sometimes

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
Team did not play that badly. Outshot them by a bunch despite being out-PP'd 5-1 for some reason since the refs didn't feel like calling penalties on buffalo today. Obviously had an extremely poor stretch in the period but played really well in the third, decent in the first just happened to run into Enroth playing a great game.

Playing Gaborik on the left side really makes no sense at all - especially having him on the left side on the point on the powerplay...how exactly is he supposed to shoot from there? Thought he actually had a pretty solid game overall though. Had a few decent chances.

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007

He thought Haley, a 4th liner, would give us some much needed jam :shakehead

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
You would trade Gaborik to the Flyers?

That won't come back to bite us in the ass.

The last thing we want is for Giroux to get a sniper like Gaborik to play with. One of the most ridiculous suggestions I've read on here in a long time.

With the way he has been playing?!

LOL! Maybe his ass would wake up against us, but that's only 1 time this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad